Script help in geck please :3 If someone could spare the time

Hey guys and gals, I'm sorry to come back for more help but I'm not sure what to do on a particular script. I'm working on a companion and I want to have dialogue options for the companion to "search" for water, meds, chems, a random item once a day or one kind of item once a day but I'm not sure where to begin or where to add the script :/ I had a result end script to give a stimpak but if was reoccurring and I don't know how to limit the item. Thanks for the help guys :3 I really appreciate it and the scripting help I have been given in the last few days from the community.

I remember in Fallout 3 pintocat made a dogmeat companion mod that does what your asking. You could ask dogmeat to find you certain types of items, ammo, food, chems, etc. In that mod the script attached to the conversation option then invoked a package that did the specific "find" part. There may be better ways of doing it now as that mod is pretty old but it did work perfectly.

Dogmeat Leather Armor

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/4474/?

Hope that helps,

I remember in Fallout 3 pintocat made a dogmeat companion mod that does what your asking. You could ask dogmeat to find you certain types of items, ammo, food, chems, etc. In that mod the script attached to the conversation option then invoked a package that did the specific "find" part. There may be better ways of doing it now as that mod is pretty old but it did work perfectly.

Dogmeat Leather Armor

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/4474/?

Hope that helps,

Thanks for the answer  :D I have Fallout 3 and the geck for it so I'll defiantly pick over the mod to see if I can find out how it works :3

Archived