[Ideas] Devious Furniture

Ortexofwill

I've had Devious Devices for a while now and with all these extra goodies, I've found a problem. It doesn't crash or clip my game, but it's just an annoying detail. I get these bluish placers instead of the actual furniture during some of the torture animations (Most Noteworthy, during Captured Dreams' Second Quest). I adore these Devious Mods (and I just confirmed my mental degradation... whoops), but I need to replace those generic blue things with meshes that look like the real deal.

What I would like to know is:

1. Has it been made already (Suspect yes, but I've been wrong before ;3)?

2. If so, Where can I find it and its details?

If you have a link to the actual mod (or in my case, textures and meshes) that would be Legend- wait for it...-dary.

I should probably add this, but I don't know how to take pictures either. I can probably find out on my own but with the job and the bills and the life and everything else that eats into my time, I rarely have the energy to research it... can someone tell me how or where I can find out? Pictures would be invaluable to my future perverse endeavors...

... I can't believe I glanced over that... well, there's my derp moment... hahaha

Thanks Jack, for the info. I'll do a little testing to make sure it works.

To Moderators: This thread has served its purpose. Can someone do me a solid and lock it for me. Last one out, hit the lights!

Archived