Small Problem with Creature erection

• 4 weeks later...

So I've been banging my head on and off on a similiar problem for the past 2 months. A stub instead of a nude mesh or no nude mesh at all for all kinds of animals. Finally I stumbled on the solution. I noticed in Console selection that the wolf in question was part of SkyTest. A bit confused, I looked up SkyTest and upon reading further than the first line (Thought it was AI only) the creatures were modified/a bigger population was planted in the world. Turning it off and restarting fixed the entire problem.

SkyTEST - Realistic Animals & Predators was the offending mod in my case, but yours might be different.

TL;DR - Mods that modify creatures/create their own creature templates and planting them might be the issue.

Overwrite order (NOT load order):

SLAnimLoader

SD+

FNIS Creature pack

MoreNastyCritters v11.4C

ModCompatibilitykits ForMNC V11.1

Creature Framework 1.0.4.7z

Hope it helps out somebody!

• 8 months later...
On 1/21/2017 at 9:49 PM, Treguld said:

I had the same problems up until 5 minutes ago.   I had Creature Framework re-register all mods.   Now everything works.  I also have Violens.  No conflict with it though.  I hope this helps solve everyone else's problems too. ^_^ 

I  just did what you said and...  THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!  You are the BEST! Everything working now.

• 1 year later...

This is kinda fun, because I started this post 4 years ago, and now that I wanted to come back to Skyrim and record a few videos, I am having the same issue as 4 years ago, with completely updated mods and everything. 

So, basically I have these mods installed:

ModOrganizer_2020-12-12_07-39-15.thumb.png.0cbedfd6ee676973a54422144dd8ee5f.png

(I didn't include DLCs on the list so you can only see the actual mods, the list is that long).

The load order is as follows:

2020-12-12_07-43-49.thumb.png.2d00d5c3398ebc48f72fcdbd6c63f004.png

And so far, the problem that I am having is as follows:

I started a new game yesterday. I did several tests with the Hentai Creatures mod and some other creatures that were placed already on the game and everything seemed fine: creatures were getting normal arousal levels and correctly erected when engaged or when arousal threshold was above it's specified limit. 

However, as soon as I moved to other area and I started to summon other creatures, I noticed something: the mod is ignoring old and new creatures. Sometimes I could summon a Dragon and get him erect instantly, then I'm unable to remove the erection, or even change the penis model. Sometimes I can summon a dragon and make him unable to get erected. This happens with horses, dogs, chaurus, and other animals. I even tried the Puppeter options on the SL Arousal Redux and the Creatures Framework part to force a high exposure and arousal level, and even forced to be on a specific gender or to be exhibitionism and it didn't make a change. I was unable to make those monsters that had the penises out to lose it by setting up ridiculously low levels, and I could make those that didn't have their bits out to have them out, whatever values I set up. My guess is that some mod is interfering on those creatures, making them non recognizable by the Creature Framework mod and SexLab mod. 

Why? I uninstalled Creature Framework mod using the option on the mod, then saved the game, close and open, and those monsters that had a penis still had it, and those that didn't have a penis kept non having any. SexLab or Creature Framework were unable to remove it or add it back. 

I tried several times the solutions that the community specified, specially the Re-register all mods, and while it worked SOMETIMES with the dragons, it didn't make a difference with Chaurus, Wolfs, Dogs, Ash hoppers or other creatures I had placed at the same time. 

Is there any idea for this? Maybe my load order is off? Something I didn't try yet? I feel like this is a very stupid problem and that it may have a very simple solution, yet I can't quite figure it out. And I'm a bit sad that I'm back here after 4 years lol. I have some big plans for the game, specially considering the big amount of new animations added and graphical mods, and I wanted to record some good videos for several pages, but well, I'm a bit stuck here, sad.

Please let me know if you have any idea at all.

==================================================================

EDIT: I have been checking thoroughly my activated mods and I found out that the More Nasty Critters I have is already using a version of Hentai Creatures, which is heavily outdated (2015). I changed the override so the new version overrides the old one.

EDIT2: Creating a new game and using the mods everything works as intended. The thing I noticed is that upon save and close the game, some mods start again from scratch, along with the Creature Framework rebuilding the registries, which breaks everything: old creatures and new creatures won't be affected by Creature Framework anymore after that. I am still trying to figure out why by disabling and enabling mods. For now, Sex Lab Nude Creatures and Scent of Sex will stay disabled. I'll do more tests.

EDIT3: With a new save file, and with Hentai Creatures and Scent of Sex completely disabled, I managed to be able to control the erections of every animal using the Creature Framework. I saved the game and restarted multiple times and it seems to be working. I will now try to enable back Hentai Creatures to see if the glitch happens again. If it does, then we can safely say that Hentai Creatures was the mod causing the problem.

-> Something to notice though: the textures of the penises of the main screen (the one with the dragon, horse, fox and rabbit mating, are all gone (except the one of the dragon). It's the first time that it happens though. Ingame, the textures seems fine for now.

TESV_2020-12-12_11-13-50.jpg.8867551c07abae7dc5b639188a937c98.jpg

EDIT4: I have activated Hentai Creatures and the unique issue I faced inside the game is that the Creature Framework loses control temporarly of the currently placed creatures: they stop being affected by the Arousal threshold. But as soon as you mark them with N and then use the Pupetter option on the CF menu to change the arousal to Unspecified (default option), it starts recognizing them, which is way better than before since before this option wasn't really helping. I think so far the unique major difference is having Scent of Sex disabled and using a different mod load order (which also messed up the textures on the main menu and also it doesn't show Faallokaar on the Creatures menu of the CF to change it's skin. I'll keep you updated.

My current mod load order:

2020-12-12_11-38-29.png.da4abf132d9ded4517afb1ecd6c6fdd2.png

TL:TR; Me experimenting this issue: why it happens and how to prevent it. Sorry for the extremely huge wall of text.

EDIT5: I finally found out a solution to this problem, and it's pretty simple: mod load order.

Against what some mods suggests, the issue happens when this is performed: 

2020-12-12_19-07-17.thumb.png.61863023c38a28d814d193619b85fca6.png

Putting the SexLabNideCreatures AFTER the SexLabMatchMaker, SLAnimLoader and the HornyCreatures makes the Creature Framework to lose control of the new and old creatures. Basically the mod is unable to access them, not even using the Puppeter.

However, if you put them like this:

2020-12-12_19-09-18.thumb.png.248f11a939d63603ddfb0c81d0c7d56e.png

Creatures Framework will be able to set up the erect status for every newly added creatures using the Arousal Threshold on the General part, and you will be able to retake control of the old placed creatures by selecting them (using N), accessing the Puppeter, and selecting the option that forces the Arousal status (you don't have to change how it is, just select it to show the dropdown and close it). This will allow the CF to retake full control of the creature.

I did several tests, and even accessed old save files and tried this and it worked. I was able to retake control of every creature. The Puppeter feature also worked for setting up forced arousal status, so I was able to set the creature as permanently erected (or not) with this too.

Let me know if this worked for you or if the problem persists. 

Now I'm investigating the missing textures on the main menu, but I suspect is also related to mod load order.

EDIT6: The problem with textures is gone if you use the latest More Nasty Critters version. Make sure the date of the mod is not 2015, but more recent. if you want to keep the old one, then upload the textures folder from the recent MoreNastyCritters as another mod so the textures are updated properly.

I didn't get any more problem with the creature erection problem so far.