Bodyslide 2 Batch Build fails

Curious_Nature

I've been at this for the last few days trying to get my character to stop converting her body when I put new outfits on... I start the game in the prisoner rags perfectly, but then as soon as I equip armor off one of the npc's I kill, my characters boobs blow UP! Like they just transform into boob's the size of a horse and I can't figure out how to get my body to stop. I keep trying to create my custom body preset then convert all the armors to be perfect fits for my character, but it keeps batch build failing me... Any advice?

What armor replacer do you have? Is it even bodyslide compatible? What program do you use to install the mods?

I used mod organizer to install the mods, all the outfits are bodyslide compatible, i'm using CBBE with her vanilla outfits as well as the remodeled armors

I'm using wrye, so I'm not sure how MO manages additional directories. Are you sure all the bodyslide slider sets (CalienteTools in the archieve) for the armors are properly installed?

Do you have problems with the cbbe vanilla mesh or the remodeled armor ones? Or both?

EDIT: You are using the standalone version of Remodeled armors, I assume.

What armor replacer do you have? Is it even bodyslide compatible? What program do you use to install the mods?

I used mod organizer to install the mods, all the outfits are bodyslide compatible, i'm using CBBE with her vanilla outfits as well as the remodeled armors

I'm using wrye, so I'm not sure how MO manages additional directories. Are you sure all the bodyslide slider sets (CalienteTools in the archieve) for the armors are properly installed?

Do you have problems with the cbbe vanilla mesh or the remodeled armor ones? Or both?

Lol, honestly I have no idea, the sites all advertise Bodyslide as some "simple" tool, but to me it's more complicated than other mods. The meshes and stuff seem proper when I view them in game, it's just the program wont batch build shit and as of right now, if I equip anything on my athletic character model she suddenly grows some cow sized tits even when I take the armor back off!

Lol, honestly I have no idea, the sites all advertise Bodyslide as some "simple" tool, but to me it's more complicated than other mods. The meshes and stuff seem proper when I view them in game, it's just the program wont batch build shit and as of right now, if I equip anything on my athletic character model she suddenly grows some cow sized tits even when I take the armor back off!

I think your load order and a screenshot would tell us a little more about your problem.

This happened to me too over the summer. probably after an update or something Batchbuilds nolonger worked and i was stuck with the preset that was there before the problem. i would send a load order pic meself but i dont know howto fit it in one screen cap. that and im sure it might be another mod. call me what you will but im not one for taking pics, RL or virtual due to sheer lack of knowledge  :P

I think your load order and a screenshot would tell us a little more about your problem.

Hope this helps, those tits are SUPPOSE to be no bigger than say grapefruits instead I got this *sighs*

post-259963-0-34308600-1442530670_thumb.png

post-259963-0-10905200-1442530676_thumb.png

post-259963-0-62852000-1442530685_thumb.jpg

post-259963-0-31698900-1442530689_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps, those tits are SUPPOSE to be no bigger than say grapefruits instead I got this *sighs*

Use LOOT to post your load order.

Click "..." in the top right corner of the LOOT window and choose copy load order.

Click "..." in the top right corner of the LOOT window and choose copy load order.

Didn't know that lol.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

3  3 Dawnguard.esm

4  4 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

5  5 HearthFires.esm

6  6 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

7  7 Dragonborn.esm

8  8 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

9  9 ApachiiHair.esm

10  a ApachiiHairFemales.esm

11  b ApachiiHairMales.esm

12  c actorEvents.esm

13  d SexLab.esm

14  e ZaZAnimationPack.esm

15  f Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

16 10 SexLabAroused.esm

17 11 Devious Devices - Assets.esm

18 12 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

19 13 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

20 14 hdtHighHeel.esm

21 15 CreatureFramework.esm

22 16 HighResTexturePack01.esp

23 17 HighResTexturePack02.esp

24 18 HighResTexturePack03.esp

25 19 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

26 1a SkyUI.esp

27 1b Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

28 1c SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

29 1d SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

30 1e SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

31 1f Captured Dreams.esp

32 20 HentaiCreatures.esp

33 21 SexLab More Creatures.esp

34 22 Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

35 23 Cloaks.esp

36 24 SOS - Shop.esp

37 25 ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp

38 26 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

39 27 RaceMenu.esp

40 28 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

41 29 HDT Female Hairstyles.esp

42 2a AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp

43 2b FNISSexyMove.esp

44 2c sr_FillHerUp.esp

45 2d EggFactory.esp

46 2e EstrusChaurus.esp

47 2f zzEstrus.esp

48 30 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

49 31 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

50 32 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

51 33 SOS_Ho.esp

52 34 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

53 35 Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp

54 36 sextoys-calyps-2.esp

55 37 Sextoys Calyps - Enhanced.esp

56 38 Devious Deviants.esp

57 39 DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp

58 3a SkyrimBound.esp

59 3b Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp

60 3c Feminine Females.esp

61 3d SexLab Submit.esp

62 3e DD - Interactions.esp

63 3f submitdd_ff.esp

64 40 submitdd_ff_exp.esp

65 41 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

66 42 MoreNastyCritters.esp

67 43 DeviouslyHelpless.esp

68 44 SexLabDefeat.esp

69 45 mslDeviousCaptures.esp

70 46 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

71 47 UIExtensions.esp

72 48 LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp

73 49 SOSRaceMenu.esp

74 4a XPMSE.esp

75 4b Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

76 4c Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

77 4d Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

78 4e Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

79 4f Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

80 50 CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp

81 51 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Didn't know that lol.

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 3  3 Dawnguard.esm
 5  5 HearthFires.esm
 7  7 Dragonborn.esm
 9  9 ApachiiHair.esm
12  c actorEvents.esm
13  d SexLab.esm
16 10 SexLabAroused.esm
20 14 hdtHighHeel.esm
26 1a SkyUI.esp
35 23 Cloaks.esp
36 24 SOS - Shop.esp
39 27 RaceMenu.esp
40 28 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
43 2b FNISSexyMove.esp
44 2c sr_FillHerUp.esp
45 2d EggFactory.esp
46 2e EstrusChaurus.esp
47 2f zzEstrus.esp
51 33 SOS_Ho.esp
58 3a SkyrimBound.esp
61 3d SexLab Submit.esp
63 3f submitdd_ff.esp
68 44 SexLabDefeat.esp
71 47 UIExtensions.esp
73 49 SOSRaceMenu.esp
74 4a XPMSE.esp

You are using the replacer version of Remodeled armor AND the cbbe vanilla meshes. That won't work.

Use only one of them. Then make sure you have the latest version of bodyslide again und try to batch build the outfits (whichever you choose) and the bodies of your choice again.

EDIT: Also tell us the error message if there is any.

Didn't know that lol.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

3  3 Dawnguard.esm

5  5 HearthFires.esm

7  7 Dragonborn.esm

9  9 ApachiiHair.esm

12  c actorEvents.esm

13  d SexLab.esm

16 10 SexLabAroused.esm

20 14 hdtHighHeel.esm

26 1a SkyUI.esp

35 23 Cloaks.esp

36 24 SOS - Shop.esp

39 27 RaceMenu.esp

40 28 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

43 2b FNISSexyMove.esp

44 2c sr_FillHerUp.esp

45 2d EggFactory.esp

46 2e EstrusChaurus.esp

47 2f zzEstrus.esp

51 33 SOS_Ho.esp

58 3a SkyrimBound.esp

61 3d SexLab Submit.esp

63 3f submitdd_ff.esp

68 44 SexLabDefeat.esp

71 47 UIExtensions.esp

73 49 SOSRaceMenu.esp

74 4a XPMSE.esp

You are using the replacer version of Remodeled armor AND the cbbe vanilla meshes. That won't work.

Use only one of them. Then make sure you have the latest version of bodyslide again und try to batch build the outfits (whichever you choose) and the bodies of your choice again.

Well that took longer than it should have plus a smoke break and food lol. BUT! YOU'RE A FUCKIN GENIUS!!! Thank you so much no more fucked armor making house sized tits on my character and all the batches created perfectly!

Didn't know that lol.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

3  3 Dawnguard.esm

5  5 HearthFires.esm

7  7 Dragonborn.esm

9  9 ApachiiHair.esm

12  c actorEvents.esm

13  d SexLab.esm

16 10 SexLabAroused.esm

20 14 hdtHighHeel.esm

26 1a SkyUI.esp

35 23 Cloaks.esp

36 24 SOS - Shop.esp

39 27 RaceMenu.esp

40 28 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

43 2b FNISSexyMove.esp

44 2c sr_FillHerUp.esp

45 2d EggFactory.esp

46 2e EstrusChaurus.esp

47 2f zzEstrus.esp

51 33 SOS_Ho.esp

58 3a SkyrimBound.esp

61 3d SexLab Submit.esp

63 3f submitdd_ff.esp

68 44 SexLabDefeat.esp

71 47 UIExtensions.esp

73 49 SOSRaceMenu.esp

74 4a XPMSE.esp

Well that took longer than it should have plus a smoke break and food lol. BUT! YOU'RE A FUCKIN GENIUS!!! Thank you so much no more fucked armor making house sized tits on my character and all the batches created perfectly!

Glad it's working now.

Archived