Sudden stretching of female breasts and butt during sex animations

w0mpy

Sooo, I have encountered another problem while trying to set up a new stable install of a fairly heavily modded skyrim:

I had sex animations tested and working then decided I should pick up some combat/walking animations. I grabbed xp32 animation pack and this caused unusual crushing of the breasts and butt on movement.. tinkered with that for a bit and couldn't find a fix. Downloaded the highheel walking animation pack on it's own and movement worked perfectly with HDT physics. Decided to use all the "pretty animation" mods for the rest and installed these, still everything seemed to work perfectly.

However, problems started when a sex animation was engaged. The female characters breasts and butt started to stretch as if the "points" were trying to remain in a static standing position. I tried reinstalling skeleton and HDT physics while running FNIS between each change and still could not fix the problem. I then decided to uninstall all the mods I just downloaded then run FNIS again and try that.. still no luck fixing the problem.

So I went back to the state where everything was working just last night and can't seem to fix this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did more searching about the problem and someone was talking about the HDT breast and butt physics mod and thought installing that might help. Didn't seem to change anything. :(

Edit: So I have finally solved my own problem. If anyone is having a similar issue the fix that worked for me was to completely remove my skeleton from MO then redownload it and reinstall. Just using the reinstall option within MO is not good enough.

• 6 months later...

I am using NMM, I encoutered some butt-stretching/crushing while running... Ugly... believe me...

Uninstalled hdt, fairskin, and some others, but problem persists

Gonna try your solution... thank u very much... Sorry no one answered on time...

Archived