Latest Nvidia update messed up ENB/SweetFX. (Windows 10)

Hellmageddon

So I suppose I'm a bit late to this party since I only just updated my drivers. But with the latest update has caused the problem "The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll." And most solutions I've tried has just outright disabled the SweetFX/ENB or deleted it.

Does anyone know a way to fix this without disabling it or reverting the drivers? Or know a replacement for ENB/SweetFX?

No clue. 

And I've been having Skyrim issues with not only this current 355.82, but the drivers before it. ENB works in my game(I reverted back to .262 from .279), and SweetFX seems to be working ok, but I'm having huge LOD issues. My LODs stay loaded for too long instead of rendering fully, and sometimes not at all - where I'll have LOD versions of trees up close(and you can walk through them).

• 6 months later...

Archived