Mutes CK2 Mod Helper

MuteDay

Welcome everyone, today im proud to introduce you to my mods!

Next comes a custom program i made for CK2 to help with modding

Mutes CK2 mod helper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crusader Kings 2 Mod Helper 1.2.7z

Features

---------------------

- ability to convert mods defines.lua to an defines_override.lua

- allows mods that change the defines.lua to be compatable(although if they change the same things the last one loaded will have priority)

- removed it writinging what original value was

- fixed bug with namining

- now the file it creates will be loaded

Want a feature request it 

Mutes Harem Kings Extended Features to be released in next release

(only ones that are confermed and finished will be added

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few custom buildings and one "cheat" building which may be move to new mod

- allow for tribal and feudal harems

- allow for succession laws based that will always be there when you wish to change successions no matter what harem government you choose

Features removed due to bugs or gliches

---------------------------------------------------------

Features planned

---------------------------------------------------------

- event to run to legitimize children at birth

- event to strip incest from children at birth

- Decisions to switch government types to different harem types

- add decisions that will act like the games decisions like "adapt feudalism" and "create merchant republic" that will change government to the harem version (although currently no harem nomad

- full localization for english language 

so i have decided to drop harem kings enhanced to make my own mod like it

some of the things about harem kings i do not like and mostly all the bugs that the main game causes,

this does not mean i have stopped modding

infact im planning on making my own CK2 mod maker program as well as a mod like harem kings 

Hi, i am interesed in try you mod, already i am using the cristanty mod and dark world mod,. I dont use the Harem Kings expanded because meanwhile i like the fact i can seduce more one women i dont like i can be the only one, is fun see npcs seduce to my court womens.

Anyway if you plan relese you mod i can give try becuase the other mod i using are great i whish had something more. Now i am boring because i am playing one small county ( bradenburg ) and i cant do alot war or something becuase now almost my neighborgs are big kingdoms and i cant attrack anyone without get my ass kicked.

Archived