Making a bodyslide armor hdt

Feddo

I was wondering if there was a way to make a bodyslide armor use hdt? I'm specifically trying to make Killer Keos's meshes in this mod bouncy. I followed this post first, the first method didn't work for me (the game crashed when I tried to launch the game after doing it) so I had to do the "Plan B" method. I successfully made the outfits hdt although the outfits in the original bodyslide mod do not line up on the body in outfit studio and it causes a lot of clipping in game even after I manually move the outfits onto the body (I'm using the ct77 preset in bodyslide which took more tinkering to get the outfit back on the body) which is rather annoying. Due to the clipping and having to manually line up the outfits I looked for a nifscope method because the outfit is firmly on the body in nifscope and I found this tutorial. I thought I followed it correctly (I attached a picture below to show that I attached the path) but there isn't any bounce or jiggle :(

Anyone have any other successful method to make a bodyslide outfit work with hdt or any help with making those Killer Keos outfits correctly fit/work with outfit studio correctly? I'm using this version of hdt without the working vagina and the jiggle and collision works fine so I know hdt is working. I can attach a modlist if needed but I don't think it's needed for this, any help would be greatly appreciated!

post-205841-0-29472600-1440903946_thumb.png

You can copy the hdt weighting of your body to the armor using mesh rigger. This is what I used to add weightings to my armors. There is no clipping at all, and it is a lot better than outfit studio at adding weights. 

Thanks for the tool but it doesn't seem to work for me (see the picture below). The armor does bounce but it's off the body similar to outfit studio. I built it using the femalebody.0 nif that should have been cbbe hdt made in bodyslide. I tried to make it based off of the xpmse skeleton but there are too many bones and the window pop up for selecting bones is too small to hold all of the buttons.

post-205841-0-14947600-1440963428_thumb.jpg

With the first method in the post you've linked, I've added HDT to another armor (Crimson Twlilight) without problems but both body and outift meshes were well aligned.

Problem with this KillerKeos BodySlide conversion is that body and outfits meshes are offset. (I mean X, Y and Z axes)

I've read somewhere that in nifskope you can find these X, Y and Z offset values. Maybe was on nexus, but I'm not sure...

Once you find them, in OS you can right-click on armor mesh -> "move shape" and try to insert values that you've found in nifskope and see if this works.

PS.: I also use these armors, and HDT on them would be great. So, if you find a solution, please let me know. ;)

Archived