Tentacles Equip

Randgríðr

Ahoy,

I'd like to ask if anyone could tell Me how to cut out the Tentacles and the Hole in the Stomach of the [ CB Unholy Corrupter ] Armor and place it into a (for Example) Ring Slot.

'cause I'd like to use only those Tentacles and Gore Details with other Armors. Also without those 'Wings' from the Corrupter.

I tried a bit messing around with NifSkope and read a few Guides, but I somehow can't deal with it. x_X

Any Help or a few Hints/Tips would be awesome. ^^

Figured it out a few Minutes ago while playing around.

And I improved, I guess. ^^

This is what I got so far.

post-37263-13597874399306_thumb.jpg

Need to add Hands and Feet, tho. xD

Also need to check some Guides how to smaller the Breasts (prefer B-cup like Mine xD) and then tighten the Tentacles around them.

Well, this is the final Stage for now.

If I'm not gettin' too lazy, I'll go and learn how to make own ESP's and will add seperate Texture Paths so this Equip won't be depending on about five diff Mods. xD

post-37263-13597874409677_thumb.jpg

(ignore the LandE HUD, the Mod is deactivated and it won't vanish. Don't know how to get rid of it atm ^^)

Haha' date=' tentacle agronian! A rare scene.[/quote']

That's just because noone knows how it feels like lettin' a Snake crawl over Your Cunt. xD

It's awesome, haha.

Archived