Costum Vampire Lord with own mehses & texture help

thrillseekers882

Hello,

i need help with own Vampire Lord (Female)

I have some problems with the Vampire Lord customization. I look this video and will this Vampire transform. in my game.(

)

I use the Shaydows "VampireLord OVERHAUL V2" and i know as the wings i changed,this i can

but the armor Part have some problems .I know the mehes used a specific path for the texture file but

I do not get it. I follow this video but not looks like in my game.

What i can changed is the glove,chest and boot part that works with the "Shaydows. The helm;horn,leg and the other Armorbase part this i can not changed.in the replacer folder.

If you have the NIF file for the armor, just open it in NIFSkope, look for the nodes called "BSShaderTextureSrt" (they can be more than one), inside you will see the full path of all required textures.

In case your textures are moved to a different path, then just update the path in NIFSkope, and save your NIF.

If you have the NIF file for the armor, just open it in NIFSkope, look for the nodes called "BSShaderTextureSrt" (they can be more than one), inside you will see the full path of all required textures.

In case your textures are moved to a different path, then just update the path in NIFSkope, and save your NIF.

Yes thats right, i didnt know this okay but my problem is in the mod file called

"VampireLordReplacerWingsA", i replace this file with the "merta assassin" leg part of "Cuisse" folder and thats didnt work.of course i rename the merta assassin leg part file to "WingsA" and so on

In game i have free leg not see the stockings. Is the problem of meshe file or what is this ?

Archived