Everybody's different and CBBE

Kokta

Hello. I'm using Everybody's different mod with CBBE. I have made two CBBE related texture packs. One curvy and one slim. I would like to ask if there is an option to make them run simultaneously with EBD and to have different bodyslides for them.

I tried to do it myself but only one texture pack works at a time for me and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If anyone can help me I would be really glad.

I'm not clear what you want to achive.

That mod got skyproc that distrubutes bodies based on your settings. You can provide just meshes and then it will use default ones from game or you can tie meshes to texture set. I don't remember if the mod also sets weight to NPCs but i don't think you can tie weight to textures.

At most you could have one bodyshape generated in bodyslide that is slim (even at 100 weight slider) and other curvy ( likewise curvy at 0 ) and link them use desired textures .

As for details i don't rememebr  i know i used the premade packs and just repalced files in them.

I wanted to have different bodyslides and two cbbe textures because when I use only one texture pack npcs basically have the same shape even though I made the "small" and "big" bodyshape really different. So I thought to myself that if I use two texture packs, one with smaller size and one bigger the difference will be finally noticeable. I also use another skyproc patcher with npc weight and height distribution. I just like randomness in game(s).

Archived