Breasts/Belly nodes not changing

Yllarius

I can't really figure out why, but MilkModEcononmy/SexlabHormones/HentaiPregnancy aren't changing anything on the body. 

I have CBBE installed, not being overwritten. 
I have XPMSE at the BOTTOM of my load order (Before overwrite)
I have zecoron's PSB installed (I'm attempting to use CBBE classic preset, I batch built and checked Racemenu morphs, both belly nodes were at 50 (low) and 60(high))
I have Net Immerse Override installed.
I have the latest versions of MME, SLHormones, and Hentai Pregnancy. None of which are showing overwrite conflicts.

I can't figure out why they aren't changing, when she does the 'covering herself' animation her hands seem to go outwards, as if the game is reading that she has larger breasts/belly, but the actual body isn't changing, even when equpping/unequipping different armors.

EDIT: Racemenu morphs fixed. Nodes still won't change. :/

Hormones seems to be working, except the 'butt' seems to grow and then decrease again, it's kinda funny to watch actually. 

I can't really figure out why, but MilkModEcononmy/SexlabHormones/HentaiPregnancy aren't changing anything on the body. 

I have zecoron's PSB installed (I'm attempting to use CBBE classic preset, I batch built and checked Racemenu morphs, both belly nodes were at 50 (low) and 60(high))

I have the latest versions of MME, SLHormones, and Hentai Pregnancy. None of which are showing overwrite conflicts.

I can't figure out why they aren't changing, when she does the 'covering herself' animation her hands seem to go outwards, as if the game is reading that she has larger breasts/belly, but the actual body isn't changing, even when equpping/unequipping different armors.

Hormones seems to be working, except the 'butt' seems to grow and then decrease again, it's kinda funny to watch actually. 

I have had issues with BodySlide not generating the correct body when I run it through MO, the solution is to hold down control when clicking batch build if you're doing that, creating a custom folder in your /Mod Organizer/mods folder to put your outfits, then holding down control again when you press build. Your body will then be sent to the folder /CalienteTools/BodySlide within that directory, and you can copy femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif into the directory's Meshes/actors/character/character assets subfolder. Then activate the new folder as a mod through MO and check to make sure nothing's overwriting those files. If you're not batch building outfits, I think holding down control sends the files into the overwrite folder instead.

Also what do you mean by "both belly nodes were at 50 (low) and 60 (high)", are you talking about the slider setting in BodySlide? If so, first, I think you should have four belly sliders (I use a different body but I have Belly, BigBelly, PregnancyBelly and TummyTuck), and second, why are the values so high? Assuming those mods use node and not weight scaling you don't need the body you're building to look pregnant at low or high weight.

I have had issues with BodySlide not generating the correct body when I run it through MO, the solution is to hold down control when clicking batch build if you're doing that, creating a custom folder in your /Mod Organizer/mods folder to put your outfits, then holding down control again when you press build. Your body will then be sent to the folder /CalienteTools/BodySlide within that directory, and you can copy femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif into the directory's Meshes/actors/character/character assets subfolder. Then activate the new folder as a mod through MO and check to make sure nothing's overwriting those files. If you're not batch building outfits, I think holding down control sends the files into the overwrite folder instead.

Also what do you mean by "both belly nodes were at 50 (low) and 60 (high)", are you talking about the slider setting in BodySlide? If so, first, I think you should have four belly sliders (I use a different body but I have Belly, BigBelly, PregnancyBelly and TummyTuck), and second, why are the values so high? Assuming those mods use node and not weight scaling you don't need the body you're building to look pregnant at low or high weight.

Bodyslide seems to be working now, the fix was to add it to MO via the data tab rather than adding it as an executable. 

CTRL offers to choose a location for files to be dropped/ 

In Zecoron's pregnancy sliders, s/he states that the 'low' and 'high' weights should be 50-60% for pregnancy belly. 

I'm gonna try run it again at a lower setting to see if it runs correctly. 

So far it seems to be working, though many outfits aren't affected by the belly/breast scaling increase/decrease. 

Bodyslide seems to be working now, the fix was to add it to MO via the data tab rather than adding it as an executable. 

In Zecoron's pregnancy sliders, s/he states that the 'low' and 'high' weights should be 50-60% for pregnancy belly. 

So far it seems to be working, though many outfits aren't affected by the belly/breast scaling increase/decrease. 

OK, well I have to assume the author knows what the settings should be, so ignore that bit. As for the outfits, you need to be using outfits with belly nodes as well, I think that just requires batch building them in BodySlide these days, but you may still need to use replacement armor. Remodeled Armor has the node http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?- or PSVAC - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32155-psvac-pregnancy-scalable-vanilla-armor-and-clothing-meshes-node-scaling-tbbp/?hl=psvac . Before you try them, if you have nifskope you can open a random batch built armor and see if it has the NPC Belly node.

OK, well I have to assume the author knows what the settings should be, so ignore that bit. As for the outfits, you need to be using outfits with belly nodes as well, I think that just requires batch building them in BodySlide these days, but you may still need to use replacement armor. Remodeled Armor has the node http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?- or PSVAC - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32155-psvac-pregnancy-scalable-vanilla-armor-and-clothing-meshes-node-scaling-tbbp/?hl=psvac . Before you try them, if you have nifskope you can open a random batch built armor and see if it has the NPC Belly node.

I actually have remodeled armor, but the armor I had checked with wasn't from it, so that's probably why. 

Do you know why my butt is increasing/decreasing all the time? I'm using CANS, but I kinda think it might be an animation issue (Like Pretty Female Idles). If it is I might just leave it, because i'm not sure I wanna start ANOTHER character xD

EDIT: ARGH I'm CTD'ing whenever I save, the game was fine last night! (I even saved in the Breezehome) I cleaned the save file (138 orphaned scripts) but it still CTD's when I save. Q.Q

EDIT2: Loaded up a slightly older save and it worked. Phew. Gonna have to keep a decent amount of saves in case this happens again.

Archived