Body mods questions

Vanafindon

So, i'm not completely new to this, but iv'e never quite gotten it right so iv'e resigned to asking for help on this problem. Iv'e been using UNP for quite some time and have just figured out how to get BBP to work. mostly due to conflictions with the skeleton. And for awhile it looked... ok? not that good but it got what i wanted out of it. but i recently screwed up my mods and had to do a complete wipe. after reinstalling... something changed. my characters now are stretched in odd places and with egg-ish tits. So, now that i'm going to have to start the female body from scratch, i'm going to have to ask what is the best body?

I need a body, preferably with a face texture along side it. also i need it with breast and belly scaling for the being female mod. also with vanilla armor meshes as well. with a "modest" mesh would be best. never rely appeals to me having battle bikinis everywhere.

my current loadout:

XP32

Unp Blessed body

Real girls textures

7BB TBBP

PSVAC armor meshs

My current setup meets my needs. it just looks awfull, oddly shaped breasts. only getting worse with scaling. and the thighs seem to have a smooth mono-texture on the inside. this only happened on the reinstall. that being said ive been seeing screenshots that have much better models then i had in the first place. and i cant find anything remotely similar. and as im aware bodyslide is only for cbbe and has no tbbp scaling. or armor.

post-296450-0-60412300-1438725046_thumb.jpg

It sounds like your meshes, textures, and skeleton don't match.

"and as im aware bodyslide is only for cbbe and has no tbbp scaling. or armor."

Bodyslide2 now includes a unified UNP (UUNP) that lets you change bodies and armor and keep your favorite UNP texture. TBBP is included, as well as its HDT successor. 

And check out the bodyslide threads here. Much of the recently created armor here and on Nexus have included bodyslides in their new armor.

So, I have about 125 custom bodyslide armors, and several versions of all the vanilla armors.

Edit: 156 of them, although some are just updated for the latest skeleton.

Archived