Roguelike adult mods

Solforward

So I've started to play some Roguelikes like (hehe) Cata DDA and Unreal world, I understand marriage + children are a thing Unreal hopes to add in the future! I am wondering if there are any mods/groups that have already created adult content for such games?

• 3 weeks later...

Not much of a roguelike (Although you will die a shit ton and lose all of your shit), but HellMoo is probably the deepest game you'll find that comes close to a roguelike with sex. Basically it's fallout/caves of qud with text in a post apocalyptic world.

You can rape, jerk off and cum on various of items and body parts, milk tits for milk, fuck dead bodies, cut up people, fuck their sewered limbs and heads, get them pregnant, have a child, become a vampire and have bat children instead, bottle your semen into containers for later use, condoms, penis enlargement pills that won't work, headbutt a kid and facefuck it, chain up people, wrestle with people and strip them of their clothes forcefully, tattoo your victims, lock them up, get them drugged... etc.

Caviat is that it's a MUD/MMORPG, which means other players can do all of these things to you without your consent even. It also isn't exactly focused on sex. It's deep, but only takes up like 5% of the whole game.

Archived