Setting a "default" motion.

oyu2

Hi! I'm Still struggling to learn how to use PK Lovers, and I'm still going through the numerous guides and "technical support" threads. But since I'm still struggling to find a direct answer to this question, I thought I'd ask it a bit directly. There's nothing actually "wrong" in my game, I'm just wondering if it's possible to set/change the "default" (first) motion.

I was previously under the impression that there was only 1 default motion for each kind of sex. For example, if you clicked "on the floor like a slut" or something, it be the same motion every single time. The only way to get something random was to rape someone, but even then you could tell which one it was.

However, thanks to the loverslab I've recently learned a lot, most notably that using "Z" during sex goes through a cycle of different motions. I seriously had no idea that there so many different positions/motions in Lovers PK and things could be so random (especially by enabling "use additional motions"). It was a real treat finding all this out, but it's a hassle pressing Z until you find the motion you want during sex. By the time you find it, it's already over.

So I was wondering, is there a way to set the "default motion" (the first motion/animation) to a specific motion/animation you want from the start?

Like let's say you wanted animation 114 (http://oblivionarmors.blogspot.com/2011/05/loverspk-animations-update-3.html?zx=e74e3ed871e2a366) to play as your default motion once you triggered a scene or forced a scene through rape. How would you do that (any other motion for that matter)?

Do you change it through the "Lovers Settings Spell"? (Under sex positions - Record position Adjustments?), because if it is it I didn't understand how to use it. Or do I need a separate add-on all together? Or is there an Oblivion ini file I have to alter? I tried asking a few old oblivion friends for help, but they were impressed just to learn about the "z" function.

Regardless, I'm kind of lost on this issue, so any clarity/help (or add-ons if that's what I need) you could send my way would be appreciated. Thanks!

it's a hassle pressing Z until you find the motion you want during sex. By the time you find it' date=' it's already over.[/quote']

Open the Lovers menu and look for the option 'Sex Progression'. Switch it from 'Automatic' to 'Jump Key'.

Now you've got all the time in the world to look for the right position you want to see as the action keeps going on for as long as you want. You can switch to the next stage (of four) by pressing your jump key - in the case of my left-handed custom controls that would be right ctrl.

In case you want to go back to a previous stage, hold down the shift key and press jump. This naturally applies to consensual actions only.

Alternatively, if you don't want to bother pressing more keys than 'Z'/the grab key to look for a nice position, you could also keep the default automatic progression but edit the duration settings for every stage. Helpful if you want especially the final (the orgasm) stage last longer.

I for example need a longer orgasm stage to have enough time for screenshots from different angles and distances, so I set the stage to twenty seconds, sometimes even more. These settings are also found in the 'Sex Progression' menu option. It's the way to extend even rape.

I don't know how to set a default motion, but my guess is toggling on 'Automatically Cycle' is responsible for the selection of every default starting position. To really change it, you would probably have to 'delete' (better just move it to another folder to be able to easily get it back) the starting animation and/or its respective ini in question. The disadvantage of that is the fact you can't use this said animation anymore.

To find out which animation currently plays, open the console by pressing the '~' key and look for the animation number displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen.

Guest Donkey

Lovers Rapers Russian version has an ini you can tweak what animation plays during forced sex. you just hae to change it to your favoured positions andnext time you initiate it it should play the corresponding animation.

Other then that there is no real plug-in that uses this. Everyone uses the basic 1 to 10 motion that is why those can't be deleted like the other animations. you can still do the following:

if you see a motion who looks much better then animation 1 you could rename both def and off files to number 1 and the ini of it to number 1 and overrite the motion with your favorite one next time it plays animation 1 it should play your new favorite motion.

Lovers Rapers Russian version has an ini you can tweak what animation plays during forced sex

Would you mind sharing the link? There's so many lovers PK versions' date=' I'm worried about downloading the wrong one.

if you see a motion who looks much better then animation 1 you could rename both def and off files to number 1 and the ini of it to number 1

Sorry, but where exactly do I find the: Def, Off, Ini files?

I think I found the ini motion files (Bethesda works - oblivion - data - ini "folder" (that correct?). I'm not sure where to look to find the others.

Guest Donkey

if you can't find a link this should have most of it avaible.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=130

as for the Russian version can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=883

ini files goes into Oblivion\Data\ini

kf files goes into Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Charatcers\_male\Idleanims\Ani2\

Before you ask the full name for def is 01_Defmotionx0.kf etc and offmotion is 01_OffMotionx0.kf and continues to grow to number 200

01 to 200 is used for npc,

Donkey & PT the Comic Freak thank you so much for your help. The odds of me figuring all this out on my own was somewhere in between 00000000000.1 and 0. Anyway, I tried to do as you advised and started to change some names of the: def, off, and ini files. The game fell for the "trick", and played what ever animation I named 03,04,05, etc regardless of what it was.

I also tried getting rid of some of the animations I didn't like all together removing their def,off, & ini file. (I thought I could get rid of all the animations except 1-10). However I started to get error messages when started playing the game saying: "197 file not found", and "missing 8kf file", "make sure your ini folder is installed correctly", etc. So I added animation 197 back (the ini, def, & off), and now it's asking for motion 196. Any idea what this means?

My best guess is that this is because the lovers PK esp I'm currently using still remembers all the animations' ini, def, & off files I removed. If that's the case what should I do? Should I try to find a previous lovers pk esp that remembers less animations? Can anyone suggest one? But won't using an outdated lovers PK esp potentially make it incompatible with other lover pk add ons? Or will I have to instead sit down and alter every ini,def, & off file? That's a lot of files to alter...

Anyway, any suggestions/advice you could spare would be great, and thank you again so much for getting me this far.

Guest Donkey

if your not using mods that needs 196 make sure you remove any def and off files and the ini, the game pops up an error that means some mod was looking for animations number 196 and since you removed it it can no longer find it.

if your using truecrime then that mod uses his own basic animation nmber there could be some other mods doing this as well.

Normally if you removed all animation part it should not pop an error since the basic plug-in is not going to look for it. if you partially install animations some error will pop because of either 8 kf animtions files are missing or the ini file. that is why we always say make sure you 4 def files and 4 off files and check if the ini is installed in the correct location.

Archived