making natural breasts with CBBE (original).

Nemi

sup.

my current project is trying to get natural-looking breasts with the CBBE v3 BBP curvy (original) bodyslide tool. i've been tweaking around, but i can't ever find one that i think looks "natural" at low weight (arms/shoulders/legs, etc. set to 0 in the bodyslide tool).

i even set the default breasts slider to 0 and they still look too big; what i mean by that is they look "detached" from the skin. it might be the idle pose i'm using, too, that makes them look weird.

can anyone suggest some settings i might be able to tweak to get them to look more natural? by natural, i mean, they look like they're attached to the breastbone.

EDIT: i also seem to be unable to fix dat neckseam, no matter what. i used texblendlite to try and fix it. no go. any suggestions on that? maybe its because i'm using the envision face and not a "supported" one? its both off-color, which sucks, but it also seems to be missing pixels. i didn't use the full version because i have n idea how to work it nor which options i'd have to use to fix both discoloration and missing pixels.

post-36648-13597874235707_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

sup.

my current project is trying to get natural-looking breasts with the CBBE v3 BBP curvy (original) bodyslide tool. i've been tweaking around' date=' but i can't ever find one that i think looks "natural" at low weight (arms/shoulders/legs, etc. set to 0 in the bodyslide tool).

i even set the default breasts slider to 0 and they still look too big; what i mean by that is they look "detached" from the skin. it might be the idle pose i'm using, too, that makes them look weird.

can anyone suggest some settings i might be able to tweak to get them to look more natural? by natural, i mean, they look like they're attached to the breastbone.

EDIT: i also seem to be unable to fix dat neckseam, no matter what. i used texblendlite to try and fix it. no go. any suggestions on that? maybe its because i'm using the envision face and not a "supported" one? its both off-color, which sucks, but it also seems to be missing pixels. i didn't use the full version because i have n idea how to work it nor which options i'd have to use to fix both discoloration and missing pixels.

[/quote']

Just in case you get back to this buried thread, I had some minor success with a smaller breast shape recently.

- Stuffed Bunny has additional sliders for breast shapes at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6900 and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11920 (Moonballz) for me they showed up under CB + BBP.

- If you click the 0% number to the right of any of Caliente's slider, you can delete the number and percent sign and enter any number you want (it's already in the readme). For example, I upped MB's "perkiness" slider to 150%, and waist to -85%.

Sorry for no sig or avatar, etc, Just look at my post count...

Archived