MNC/NudeCreatures Argonian/Khajit BUG/Problem

RhodosGuard

Hey,

I recently thought about playing an Argonian. i dont really like the race so I dont chose it for,...secual interactions very often, and or as my player race, so I just recognized a certain problem. That also occurs on Khajits.

It seems that either MNC or Beastiality Extras adds a Penis to them (one that seems anatomically accurate if they were real races(Reptile Feline Penis))

But I dont want to use that. So I first deactivated them in the Creature Framework, but they did not dissappear. So I then gave them a Schlong from SOS. But the other one still persisted.

So, is there any fix for that?

Are you using Mod Organizer or what? Because depending on your answer likely determines what measures you need to take to fix this.

You see if you are not using mod organizer your going to have to be sure that when you deactivated what caused it that the modification to the body was removed as well.

Are you using Mod Organizer or what? Because depending on your answer likely determines what measures you need to take to fix this.

You see if you are not using mod organizer your going to have to be sure that when you deactivated what caused it that the modification to the body was removed as well.

Im using the NMM to organize my Mods, and I use LOOT to correct my loadorder, and I use TES5Edit to clean my mods (even though I don't know if I did it correctly last time)

The bigger problem is, that I don't know what mod adds them. I think its MNC but in completely uninstalling that I lose all it's content, when i just want Argonians and Khajit not to use their options anymore.

Again, I disabled them in the MCM of Creatures Framework, because I hope that would mark them as PC's and remove the nasty ones after I restart the game, but it didnt.

Im using the NMM to organize my Mods, and I use LOOT to correct my loadorder, and I use TES5Edit to clean my mods (even though I don't know if I did it correctly last time)

The bigger problem is, that I don't know what mod adds them. I think its MNC but in completely uninstalling that I lose all it's content, when i just want Argonians and Khajit not to use their options anymore.

Again, I disabled them in the MCM of Creatures Framework, because I hope that would mark them as PC's and remove the nasty ones after I restart the game, but it didnt.

NMM wont actually fully uninstall a mod that overwrites essential files such as the female or male meshes. Thus you likely have to start from scratch. If you decide to do so make sure that you fully delete all the data in your skyrim folder. But back-up your .nmm and mod files so you can re-instal them (If you don't have them in the NMM file already). I've found that with NMM sometimes its best to just start from scratch, even if it a real bitch to do so.

Archived