after finaly getting MO to work now need

sidfu

after finaly after a while of beating it finaly got my FNV to work with with MO good and all the mods i wanted working. but there one thing i have problem with. cant find a good face and body texture to use.

keep haveing the had and body color miss match(black person with a white person colored face) and also shadows on the textures look weird.

anyond know any good face and body texture that is good to use. ive seen so many awsome ss  out there but most seem to use custom textures they tweeked them self but since they cant share them theydont even write a quick guide on how to get the skin.

once i can find me a good skin texutre only thing left is to find a good enb and lighting mod and im set to play again

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure about the shadow thing you were talking about, but I was having the same problem with the mismatched face/body colours and I found the solution.

MO generates a fallout.ini and a falloutprefs.ini for all the profiles you make, so what you need to do is find these ini's through ModOrganizer -> profiles -> (name of your profile). Once you've done this you need to go into both of em and find the line bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=

If it says bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=0 you need to change it to bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1

If the line isn't present in the ini however you've gotta add it at the bottom of the general section, just above display.

(pic related) 

93d3a6015184571b2716b69f1d247751.png

hope this helps

Archived