HDT Collision issue.

Deathmaw

Any idea why sometimes collision will just not work while other times it will? Even in the exact same scenario with the same actors, sometimes it just wont work  :s

It honestly seems completely random I can have me and my follower with the exact same equipment and area and sometimes it will work, sometimes it wont. Sometimes disabling and then reenabling my follower will fix the issue. Sometimes it wont.

I'm genuinely starting to get quite annoyed by this. It just seems random whether it will work or not.

I have all the requirements.

Do I need some havok settings in my ini or something?

I'm using http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/page-1

Anyone's ideas/suggestions would be awesome im at my wits end and its starting to drive me insane. I'm about ready to give up on vagina collision and go back to the old normal HDT body as at least that always worked flawlessly. This is just a headache and a dice roll at the moment as to whether it will work or not.

Archived