View File

Orginal mod downloaded from: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-816.html

About the Mod:
BeanSidhe conversation for 7B Bombshell BBP Female Body Replacer.

Requirements:
SeveNBase a custom FemaleBodyReplacer by Crosscrusade DeMoNhUnTeR1986 Sevennity
XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32

Obtaining:
Get this awesome mod: Click

Installing:
Use any Mod Manager to install or manually paste in Skyrim/Data folder.

Uninstalling:
Delete:
Data/meshes/yangyang
Data/textures/yangyang

This is my first public conversation, so if you tried, please leave a feedback.

Not to cut your wind (God knows we need more people to convert outfits), but you should add a link with the original location of the mod (and, if possible, some credits for the original author).

Don't take this the wrong way, I love the mod, but it might save you unnecessary trouble if someone decides to claim the mod.

Edit: On a second look, the mod crashed my game; the armor spread over the entire screen and, on reequip, generated a CTD.

This is the original "mod" *cough* move along folks nothing to see here : http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/bean-sidhe-outfit/83511

Before you go on condemning the poor guy, go check Alan's BBP Pack 2.2. BeanSidhe is in there.

He's the one who ported and distributed the armor in the first place. If any legal issue arises, he's the main target. QandYou only converted the armor.

Also, rahrahrah, if you have nothing of value to say, don't say anything. Nobody likes to listen to nonsense.

And for exploding meshes, probably that's because the weight slider doesn't work. Lemme download the file and see if I can fix that.

This is the original "mod" *cough* move along folks nothing to see here : http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/bean-sidhe-outfit/83511

He's the one who ported and distributed the armor in the first place. If any legal issue arises, he's the main target. QandYou only converted the armor.

Also, rahrahrah, if you have nothing of value to say, don't say anything. Nobody likes to listen to nonsense.

Captain Obvious to the rescue.                                                                                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pointing out the original source of the mesh and textures and it's actual creator might be nonsense to you but it seems fair enough to me.

Captain Obvious to the rescue.                                                                                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pointing out the original source of the mesh and textures and it's actual creator might be nonsense to you but it seems fair enough to me.

I don't speak in memes, bro. Wasn't your point with the "mod" and "nothing to see here, folks" is that he converted it from that Daz resource? My point is he converted it from Alan's BBP Pack, and probably didn't know its origin, so your claim is nonsensical. Drop the memes and go back to Reading 101 please.

go back to Reading 101 please.

Take your own advice and read post #2.  The first line specifically.

Back to the Obvious thing ....  Because it is in fact obvious when he links to another mod as the source in his credits that the uploader didn't have a clue who made the original. 

I'm done.

Stop littering this guys thread and just report me and we can see what the mods have to say.

• 1 year later...