HDT issue[Solved]

thyles

I hope this is in the right section. Recently I changed from BBP animations to HDT(14.28). My issue is that I can get the jiggle/bounce stuff working, but after moving around for a bit my character's body seem to become flat. The chest can still jiggle oddly enough. I tried downloading different kind of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP from other people's problem that might have been similar to mine but no dice.

When barely starting up, the body looks fine and normal.

2015-07-12_00002_zpsr9rqgc51.jpg

After moving around it looks like this. It won't go back to normal unless I exit back to the menu then reload into the game then it repeats.

2015-07-12_00004_zpsckyd3oev.jpg

These are the animation/body I have. The body is left at default value. Nothing changed at all from BodySlider(2.6a) download.

HDTStuff_zpshksqwvwq.png

On the Slider, I tried using UUNP UNP HDT/HDT+ and I still get exactly the same outcome. I installed the skeleton last so nothing can take over the skeleton since everyone advises that. I also selected the first skeleton option from the list. 

If there is anything else that I can provide to help solve this, I'll try my best to provide it. I have 181 mods installed according to plugins x.x

Thank you.

Edit: Seems like Sexlab Hormones was overriding shapes. I just disabled those options and the body seem to have stop being weird.

Archived