Who is your characters bane or nemesis?

I won't lie and say I have a nemesis yet(still getting into this game again), but my bane has always been lag + being a mage. Or ranged spells + melee combat. Back in Morrowind, I never missed when I cast a spell. You didn't fire the spell from a strange skeleton bone somewhere and hope it lines up with what you're aiming at. You just cast forward, on touch, or on self. No fancy spell casting variation, just ugly but effective(and accurate) spellcasting.

It's a bit better in Skyrim. But mostly because by the time I can cast a firebolt spell with discounts, I know fireball. And melee combat means duel casted health drain.

...Man, Vampires in Skyrim are alright. I enjoy being weakened by the sun, but not killed. So much easier to survive. It'd be nice to have the actual lore abilities, but still, I make do.

Trolls ... I just, ugh! I dont use fast travel, so yea ... but when combined with the weird parody of my game at the moment, I have no idea why but for some odd reason I always run into like 4-5 trolls, sure I can solo one ( low lv at the moment ) but 5?! I end up being raped for like 30mins and if I'm lucky, LUCKY I live for the next troll to rape me to death ... and then as if adding an insult to injury, they rape my corpse ... really? REALLY?! ;-;

Trolls ... I just' date=' ugh! I dont use fast travel, so yea ... but when combined with the weird parody of my game at the moment, I have no idea why but for some odd reason I always run into like 4-5 trolls, sure I can solo one ( low lv at the moment ) but 5?! I end up being raped for like 30mins and if I'm lucky, LUCKY I live for the next troll to rape me to death ... and then as if adding an insult to injury, they rape my corpse ... really? REALLY?! ;-;

[/quote']

THIS! I don't even find them commonly, but when I do, insta-rape. I'm not even sure how challenging they are to fight, since it seems to rape me through my attacks. It shrugs off the hit, rapes me, and then gets up before I do.

Trolls ... I just' date=' ugh! I dont use fast travel, so yea ... but when combined with the weird parody of my game at the moment, I have no idea why but for some odd reason I always run into like 4-5 trolls, sure I can solo one ( low lv at the moment ) but 5?! I end up being raped for like 30mins and if I'm lucky, LUCKY I live for the next troll to rape me to death ... and then as if adding an insult to injury, they rape my corpse ... really? REALLY?! ;-;

[/quote']

THIS! I don't even find them commonly, but when I do, insta-rape. I'm not even sure how challenging they are to fight, since it seems to rape me through my attacks. It shrugs off the hit, rapes me, and then gets up before I do.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg?1296494117

I've just noticed the irony of a dark elf being raped to death by a troll' date=' and if someone knows of the lore and whatnaught with dark elves? ah giggling to ensue!

[/quote']

or worse an orc being raped by a troll. and then after being that week he got raped by a couple of goblins.

Ghostly Warriors/Reavers, added by OOO. I don't even play with joburg--just raperS, and my spells get reflected and knock me down beneath the HP threshold and I get raped.

I'm curious, though. What about Everscamps? I imagine that quest could be a nightmare with the right mods.

(Aside: Sen, what game is your sig/avatar from? I swear I recognize it but...)

Ooooooooh how could I forget, the infamous love stalker from loversstupidNPC. Oh man did she love to rape me at the worst possible times. She had this incredible tendency to be able to track you down no matter where you were. Although there were a few times where she actually saved my arse. For example, I remember while traveling I came across a group of people being raped by an Uruk-hai raiding party (it's a mod) and a lookout came behind me and quickly got me in the mess. I was raped several times with no end in sight until the infamous lovers stalker came in with an Uruk-hai sword and whooped there asses (they were pretty pre-occupied and weak from the sex, she didn't have much trouble).XD. I thanked her by having some consensual sex and went on my merry way.

Eventually I would duel her. It was quite epic. We would constantly rape each other, eventually I was able to make her my slave and brought her along in my travels as a form of entertainment. And when I didn't need her, I would let Rena Bruiant borrow her to help breed with the dogs. XD

Yeah it was QUITE the interesting game. Sadly, I lost that character. But I'll never forget my adventures with her. :)

Now apparently, never knew this could happen - but as a dark elf, you have the summon ancestor spell, however recently - after dealing with the trollness by otherwise running away as fast as I can, by using the ancestor spell, my ancestor has decided to revolt, so now whenever I summon it, somehow it just rapes me an then fights ... thank you god of oblivion, replacing my trollness with even more 'trollness'