Milk for Slaves (Now for sgo 3.0 and more!)

View File

As a famous scientis once said: "Good news everyone." yes you read it right. I'm back and this time with 3 more milk slobbering mods for one :D

the newest files have been labeled accordingly and shouldn't be to hard to figure out what each one of them does but i will explain it anyway because there are Always those who don't read descriptions.

So, the first one is called MiaslairSgo3+patch: This one does exactly the same as the older one. All the milks and semens have been added to the formlist of Miaslair to be used as food for your slaves in training.

The second one is called MiaslairSgo3+(potions)patch: This one does the same as the other one BUT also adds the new potions in the list.

The last and third one (DeadSisHairdo) is for those that have err more...devious and darker needs as it adds cannibalism. Yes that's right , thanks to the namira's goat mod your slaves can now eat breasts, vulva's. (the new version only conteins vulva's and breasts because it's way too much to add all of them in).

I hope you can enjoy these ones as much as i do and before i forget. YOU NEED APACHIISKYHAIR for the last one because it edits two npc's from the miaslair mod (the two dead ones btw you were supposed to find in the quest). Only the hairs are edited and nothing else so don't worry it won't break any quests.
Anyway i hope you enjoy it as much as i do and as always tell me what you think :)

Enjoy!

edit: there appeared to be a problem with deadsishairdo where it didn't had namirasgoat as it's master file. For those of you who use this i strongly urge you to redownload the newest one and let it overwrite the older one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

can i ask what kind training is this? is it milking the slave like a cow or give the slave milk/semen? btw i use both mod

sorry for slow reply. the training stage i'm talking about is in mia's dungeon. after you defeat mia you can train slaves there. first you have to give them a fuck and they get mad you can give them food to calm down, later when you have to give them blowjobs you have to feed them again too. this is where my mod comes in to play. instead of only using food to feed them you can now give them milk. that's it. that's the only thing this mod does.

• 7 months later...

compatibility with beeing female? i dont using sgo3:)

If the mod comes with their own milks, it won't work. If it doesn't it will basically do nothing if you don't use sgo (provided that you use the cannibal one btw). I don't use beeing female as i run skyrim on a potato so i'm not even going to try using it. Sorry. If you want to modify the game yourself to allow you to use those milks instead here is what you should do:

- Open ck

- check both your mod and mislair. (note if your mod is NOT a .esm, try to esmify it with wryebash bt KEEP IT OPEN when you use ck. If you din't know how to do that there are plenty of tutorials who show it to you using google)

- Then just click "ok"

- Then safe your file (while keeping wryebash open if you esmified a .esp!) ad give it a new name like let's say "MiaBeingfemalepatch".

- WWhen that is done, notice that there are three fields. The object window, the render window and the cell window. You only need the first one of these three.

- so what you need now is the list of foods that mia uses. First go to the left side of the object window and go to the tab "miscellaneous"; there you sill find a subtag called "formlists". Now type in your search box "mia" and now two names should appear on the left. Click the one with "food" and drag the lest to the side.

- Now you need the milks or any other objects that can be eaten from your mod. depending of what ype of object they are, they are either going to be "food" or "ingrediënts" for alchemy. (if you don't know what they are try to fire up your game first before you do all this and check in what categorie it is in the game. Or just go to the tab in the object window all the way down called "all" an type "milk" in the search box.

- once you have that information you just need to drag and drop your objects from the right side of the object window to your list from Mia that is still open.

-once that is done save your file and your done! (If you are using wryebash, safe FIRST and THEN espify the file again in wryebash and close it)

I hope this small tutorial helped you a bit. If you still have questions don't hesitate to ask them. :)4

Enjoy!

compatibility with beeing female? i dont using sgo3:)

If the mod comes with their own milks, it won't work. If it doesn't it will basically do nothing if you don't use sgo (provided that you use the cannibal one btw). I don't use beeing female as i run skyrim on a potato so i'm not even going to try using it. Sorry. If you want to modify the game yourself to allow you to use those milks instead here is what you should do:

- Open ck

- check both your mod and mislair. (note if your mod is NOT a .esm, try to esmify it with wryebash bt KEEP IT OPEN when you use ck. If you din't know how to do that there are plenty of tutorials who show it to you using google)

- Then just click "ok"

- Then safe your file (while keeping wryebash open if you esmified a .esp!) ad give it a new name like let's say "MiaBeingfemalepatch".

- WWhen that is done, notice that there are three fields. The object window, the render window and the cell window. You only need the first one of these three.

- so what you need now is the list of foods that mia uses. First go to the left side of the object window and go to the tab "miscellaneous"; there you sill find a subtag called "formlists". Now type in your search box "mia" and now two names should appear on the left. Click the one with "food" and drag the lest to the side.

- Now you need the milks or any other objects that can be eaten from your mod. depending of what ype of object they are, they are either going to be "food" or "ingrediënts" for alchemy. (if you don't know what they are try to fire up your game first before you do all this and check in what categorie it is in the game. Or just go to the tab in the object window all the way down called "all" an type "milk" in the search box.

- once you have that information you just need to drag and drop your objects from the right side of the object window to your list from Mia that is still open.

-once that is done save your file and your done! (If you are using wryebash, safe FIRST and THEN espify the file again in wryebash and close it)

I hope this small tutorial helped you a bit. If you still have questions don't hesitate to ask them. :)4

Enjoy!

thanky for great tutorial,but i will pass:D

• 2 weeks later...

Ach dammit! I made a stupid spelling error in the description (i hate those). :D

Btw if so:e f you have any ideas or mods you want this to work with. just give a holler because i'm already planning on making a version for milk mod economy that comes ith a lot of new milks and even cums. (makes them more usefull of i did do it. because right now they are kinda useless in my opinion.) 

edit: btw anyone using the deadsishairdo part? If you do don't use it! I accidentally forgot to include the .esp for namira. will fix this soon.

• 9 months later...