Problems with ENB v0267

Guest endgameaddiction

which of the two are you using?

I know for sure it's not binary 0.267 wrapper because I use that and haven't ran into any CTD.

which of the two are you using?

I know for sure it's not binary 0.267 wrapper because I use that and haven't ran into any CTD.

I have tried wrapper and injector.

what kind of GPU do you have? Sometimes certain GPUs require special workarounds

My GPU is Geforce GTX 980.

Hmm. And it's just out right crashing as soon as you launch? Is there an error code?

Nope nothing. I load up fallout through any launcher (NVSE, 4GB, Normal launcher) and it just says "fallout stop working" before fallout even loads.

Are you trying to use an ENB Preset? IF you are, check to see if that preset uses another d3d9.dll. Any variation of this .dll. Sometimes it will be d3d9_SweetFX.dll. Something like that. If it does, check in enblocal.ini, and make sure the proxy library is enabled, and that the proxy dll is spelled exactly the same as the one in the folder.

Are you trying to use an ENB Preset? IF you are, check to see if that preset uses another d3d9.dll. Any variation of this .dll. Sometimes it will be d3d9_SweetFX.dll. Something like that. If it does, check in enblocal.ini, and make sure the proxy library is enabled, and that the proxy dll is spelled exactly the same as the one in the folder.

No, im not trying to use any preset. I just throw the d3d9 and enbhost in my folder and it doesn't work.

Yep. The reason those places say that, is because the ENB presets are providing the other files. They've tweaked them, which is what makes it their own preset. Default ENB is nice... but when you find a NICE preset? It's SOOOOOO much prettier. 

I'm using Enhanced Shaders: Nevada Skies for FO:NV, and Midhrastic ENB for FO:3

Archived