Athletic/Fitness body mods?

sci fi samurai

Guest endgameaddiction

Athletic body is a nice choice. I like both Athletic and BB Reborn even though not too fond for the big big boobs, but in my world, I tend to have my females rock different bodies to make things more interesting. Sometimes I want to just make an overhaul mod for each unique NPC with different bodies.

Athletic body is a nice choice. I like both Athletic and BB Reborn even though not too fond for the big big boobs, but in my world, I tend to have my females rock different bodies to make things more interesting. Sometimes I want to just make an overhaul mod for each unique NPC with different bodies.

The boobs are a little ovewhelming, but not terrible by any stretch. Still enjoyable, though I'm more a legs and butt guy. :P

How do you get different body types for your girls? Are these player characters or followers? I was thinking just the other day about how nice variety would be in the game.

Guest endgameaddiction

Well, for NPCs there's various methods to doing this. You could create unique races by body styles for each of the 4 base races and designate each NPC that way (i.e Caucasian: slim, fat, muscular African: slim, fat muscular), or create a race for each NPC, which would be much more time consuming.

Many have their own player characters and followers. I have my set as both PC and NPC with each of them having their own custom race attached to give them their unique appearance.

Hmm, it does sound complicated. Would be nice, but not something I'd want to look into atm. I just started up NV a few days ago and am taking it safe and slow, starting with the basics (script extender, etc) and a skin mod for the ladies.

Next I'll make the dudes look better and get a hair pack. Haven't looked into Apache wings or anything yet, am hoping though. FO doesn't seem to have near the attention Skyrim does for mod options. :(

Understandable, though.

Guest endgameaddiction

Two types of crowds Though, many play both. And I've seen my share of them coming over to the post-apoc world for the first time. But jumping from Skyrim to Fallout is not much captivating from visual stand point of view. But perhaps that will greatly change with the next Fallout sequel. Hopefully...

I loved FO3, but Skyrim did have quite a few visual updates over it. I played NV for a bit a few years ago, but my comp crashed, lost my save, didn't really get back into it. Decided it deserves more attention, so here I am.

I really do like the post apocalyptic setting, though. Bethesda does a great job with world and lore building, maybe the best. I don't know of anyone else that compares.

I've heard rumors of FO4, but nothing substantial. Still, it's best to get NV completed in suitable time. I just need to mod the hell out of it first. ;)

Archived