ENB Mouth Bug and Interior Flickering

Greetings- I've run into a problem that two days of Google searches, uninstalling Oblivion entirely, and ENB tweaking couldn't fix. Not knowing what else to do, I decided that asking for help was the best course of action.

After installing Boris Vorontsov's ENB Series, a great deal of my Oblivion characters get this bizarre mouth bug- 

http://imgur.com/a/zWjSE

I thought it might have been a conflict with Nuska's Oblivion Character Overhaul v2, but this is also present on the vanilla models. If I remove the ENB from my Oblivion folder, the both the vanilla and OCO models return to normal, without any of this tearing. At present, I only have the following modifying my folder-

OBSE v21

Blockhead v10.3

ENB v0.181

Nuska's OCO v2

I have the Steam GOTY version of Oblivion, so the only non official plugin is OCO, which is at the end of my load order.

I originally thought that OCO might have been conflicting with my other mods, so I did a clean install, and only reinstalled the above. To my disappointment, I found that the mouth tears persisted. The screenshots might not convey it, but the tearing is extremely distracting in motion, and I know that only the ENB could be causing it.

As a side note, certain interiors flicker at random with the ENB enabled. These flickers only last a split second, and it looks as if the ENB is checking for light sources or something, as a great deal of the cell becomes transparent. If necessary, I will upload a video that illustrates both the mouth bug and flickering while playing.

I haven't found any similar topics anywhere on Google or the Nexus Forums, and I'm at a loss.

I've noticed that whenever I put the d3d9.dll file from the ENB's Wrapper folder into my Oblivion folder, it forces my integrated Intel card, and ignores my NVidia 970m. Because the integrated card can't render the ENB properly, it might be the cause of my issues.

Properly configuring the injector and ensuring that it uses the correct library in its .ini file has fixed the seams.

Archived