Oblivion - 3dsmax tutorials?

GSBmodders

So I broke down and decided to switch over to max, the trouble is after having used blender for a zillion years I am completely lost in max.

So I am asking for tutorials that preferably do not read like a military manual, all I seem to be finding are these damn boring as shit tut's that are loaded with over technical info that I do not need to know while skipping over important need to know shit because the author is a presumptuous ass

I'm doing my best, I'll probably even upload the files so others can try and convert her too. The only disappointment is that the textures are barbie dolled so her nips and vag. need to be added to the texture. That's not such a big deal though as genital areas tend to be darker then the rest of the bodies skin sometimes lighter with the nipples but usually darker

Archived