ENB and ENBoost together?

i do not understand your question   as ENB version for oblivion is 0.181     end ENBOOST  is a patch  derived from skyrim to oblivion     the first concernes graphics and the second  is only memory .      and you install ENBOOST on top of EMB  .

i had it installed when i had my old pc  and it worked pretty well  with win xp   . (better game performance)

with a new laptop  i did not see any game performance but some difficulties with  the d3b9.dll   ( need to use the injector or graphic card is not recognised)

all information from here :

http://enbdev.com/patch_oblivion_enboost_v0259.htm

i do not understand your question   as ENB version for oblivion is 0.181     end ENBOOST  is a patch  derived from skyrim to oblivion     the first concernes graphics and the second  is only memory .      and you install ENBOOST on top of EMB  .

i had it installed when i had my old pc  and it worked pretty well  with win xp   . (better game performance)

with a new laptop  i did not see any game performance but some difficulties with  the d3b9.dll   ( need to use the injector or graphic card is not recognised)

all information from here :

http://enbdev.com/patch_oblivion_enboost_v0259.htm

Both contain d3d9.dll. If you overwrite ENBoost's .dll with the one from ENB Series, all you get to function is ENB Series. The same works the other way around. If you overwrite ENB Series .dll with ENBoost, all you get are the graphical enhancements. Similar to if you were to move SweetFX in without changing the name of the .dll, and then going into the .ini file and setting your proxy's. However, if you set your proxy to recognize the renamed .dll from ENB Series, the game crashes. The same happens the other way around. 

So what I'm saying is both do not function at the same time because of the way the .dll is written, and I cannot get proxies to work the way they're supposed to work. 

may be this is the reason i did not see any improvement with the new laptop .  anyway i am no more using it  than i can not help much  just find some links  .  did you visit nexus enb pages  like this one  : 

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45266/?

the autor of this download is talking about version 0.195 or newer   with memory patch    check your version of enb  and try his way to install.

The mod author obviously is totally clueless, because the newest ENB Series binary for Oblivion is 0.181, unless Boris started hosting his binaries somewhere besides enbdev.com/download_mod_tesoblivion.htm

Ugh. I'm about to give up on Oblivion all together, seriously. I just converted it from the Anthology's disc version to the Steam version, and now I can't even boot the damned game up with a clean install, and base settings from the launcher. 

I'm obviously not meant to play Oblivion...

Ok, found the cause for my crashes before starts. It was bad .ini edits. From now on, I'm letting Wyre Bash handle my .ini edits.

Still no luck on getting ENB Series and ENBoost to work together, though :(

Archived