Making enemies/NPCs into slaves?

Mr.Chicken

Lol that Google link doesn't work and defaults to a specific language.

The two I know of are the Skyrim Slavery System and Paradise Halls.

Both are relatively old and both have issues due to their age. I like Paradise halls (hosted on Nexus, search there) myself, but don't install an alternative start mod like Live Another Life or it will stop working.

SexLab Sex Slaves allows you to turn followers into slaves, maybe that's something you could work with? The only caveat is that they have to be followers, so you'd have to test if making someone your follower (using AFT, EFF, what have you) and then submitting them to slave training through that mod works. Never tried that, so no clue if the factions remaining on, say, a Bandit after you make them a follower create issues.

if skyrim uses the same system than oblivion( as far i know it does to some extend) you would probebly make a  copy of the actor u wahna enslave (in engine/game)  with respawn disable , so it does not  disaper after a while.  or  create dummy npcs  who are replace the captured  npc  after enslavement.

Archived