breast do not match

Hopefully a short lived topic. Was over in share your character presets and noticed something from my first pc run through. Picture after picture of female characters with 1 slighty saggy breast. Dont recall this whil using cbbe. Though i switched to unp and 1 sagging boop syndrome. Does anyone have info on this..? Not implying it was because of unp. I had ran and removed many mods with no experience.

One saggy boob in the showracemenu maybe but when you press R declare your name and move on its fixed.

May also happen when changing breast scale weights also fixed when you leave showracemenu.

May happen when wearing a badly weight painted armor.  Fixed when you stop using that authors crap.

Might of been armour mod. i figured my problem was user related, something i did wrong. Saw scores of similar pics in anothet thread so i wanted to get info.

Saggy boob was there after exiting racemenu. That with a save and reload. I had swithed from cbbe to unp and along the way had tried different physics options. Apreciate output

I almost forgot, but uh....

If your Using an old XML for HDT and yes the ones at Nexus are OLD there can be a certain weird look to the gravity of the boobs but I'm not sure if that constitutes uh sagginess.

So if this persists try a more recent XML from LL

I use Daiemonics XML from there page.

I almost forgot, but uh....

If your Using an old XML for HDT and yes the ones at Nexus are OLD there can be a certain weird look to the gravity of the boobs but I'm not sure if that constitutes uh sagginess.

So if this persists try a more recent XML from LL

I use Daiemonics XML from there page.

Do you have a suggestion on which to use if not using HDT vagina?

Actually Yes I do and I will save you some time.

This is the one worked over by Daiemonic, there is a whole big forum page too, with a lot of modified XML's.

This one has some Jelly Shake boobs, but honestly real boobs shake like this, its the fake boobs that barely shake.

Also I have not had my follower go invisible since starting a new game all the way to level 20 so I mean wow its much better.

You'll find more stuff under HDT physics page its a subpage of Skyrim Adult Mods.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

This is the one worked over by Daiemonic, there is a whole big forum page too, with a lot of modified XML's.

This one has some Jelly Shake boobs, but honestly real boobs shake like this, its the fake boobs that barely shake.

Also I have not had my follower go invisible since starting a new game all the way to level 20 so I mean wow its much better.

Thanks a lot!

What about collision? Do I need the havok object?

Thanks a lot!

yup hang on cant seem to copy paste here

Where to get a good xml and its stuff.txt

Thanks a lot!

yup hang on cant seem to copy paste here

Thanks again! :)

The file over there has a vagina XML, and a packaged body,

I just removed the Vagina XML and the package Body and Now I'm using 7 Base so it works fine just removing some files really you just want the havoc object and the right XML's.

Good to know.

About the xml you posted, you wouldn't happen to have a version that makes the breasts even more giggly do you? I like how the ass is but I want the boobs to bounce like crazy. Realism be damned!

This is what I used before and I like a lot but collision doesn't work on it. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58707/?

The file over there has a vagina XML, and a packaged body,

I just removed the Vagina XML and the package Body and Now I'm using 7 Base so it works fine just removing some files really you just want the havoc object and the right XML's.

Good to know.

About the xml you posted, you wouldn't happen to have a version that makes the breasts even more giggly do you? I like how the ass is but I want the boobs to bounce like crazy. Realism be damned!

This is what I used before and I like a lot but collision doesn't work on it. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58707/?

No I'm just using the one I posted, plenty jiggle and I haven't seen the bugs from past ones.

You'll have to go thread diving over there to find variants ppl have made and I cant say if those will be good either.

Archived