Sexlab Wear and Tear 2.08 (24/May/2016)

View File

Sexlab_WearAndTear_v2.08
Topic with mainfct's old version
Topic with me old version
Description:
It seems that a wear and tear type plugin for sexlab was overdue. Sexlab Apropos/describe just released their own wear and tear upgrade. This is my own take on W&T, a very simple plugin with no dependencies (other than Sexlab of course) and no strings attached.

- 5 stages for each organs: nothing, slight discomfort, discomfort, pain and severe pain.
- There are no positive effects, positive effects will have to come from other plugins.
- The defuff are not extremely hard but if they accumulate they can be annoying, mainly damage speech/voice and damage speed.
- Relative size of the participant influence damage... an big Orc fucking a small elf will result in more damage than 2 elves... that sort of thing. It measure the collision box size... I haven't tested it with creatures but the same rule should apply. Large creature should result in large damage received. This can be tweaked with the "size matter" setting.
- 3 craftable items under cooking pot (misc section) can help you mitigate the negative effects.
- Natural lubrication results in diminishing returns of damage received.
- Experience increases resistance to damage.
- Config menu can be used to monitor and tweak almost very aspect.
- you can config state bars of organs in menu
- plugs from Devious Devices series decrease healing speed of anus and vagina, gag - mouth
- catch orgasm events sended by Devious Devices vibrations
- you can save/load setting of MCM into file Data\skse\plugins\SexLab\WearAndTearConfig.json
You can upload it. May be your settings will be better than me

In menu on page Debug added AnimationsNeedInCorrection
if it checked, then will show messagebox with description, after sex.
If yor change description then it will save into papyrus log file with the prefix.
These lines will have to send me so I can make changes in mod.
Required
- Sex Animation Framework v1.59c+ (you can use elder versions, but make sure that it sends event "OrgasmEnd")
- SkUI 4.1
- HearthFires.esm (optional)
- PlayerValueControler(see below)

Recomended
- mods of Devious Devices series

Update from version 2.01 and lower
- in MCM disable checkbox "Effects Enabled" on page "General"
- delete mod
- save game
- install new version
Update from version 2.02 and above
- just reinstall
- remove or restore vanila zbfBondageShell.pex

Hand instalation:
Copy all from
1) "00 Core"
2) "01 ENG" or "01 RUS" (English or russian langue)
3)
- If you do not have DLC HearthFires then "02 ... no HearthFires" .
- If you have DLC HearthFires then "02 ... HearthFires"

Change Log:
2.08 (24/05/2016)
- add gender check at game start andentering into menu
- check animations for SexLabFramework v161b and ZazAnimationPack_v611
- add AnimationsNeedInCorrection. You can use it for creating description of animation

2.07 (07/05/2015)
- A little fix the general page (add formulas and change the display format of the current state and resistances)
- Added resistance coefficient on experience
- Added widgets to hide mode after a certain time after the state change
2.06 (19/04/2015)
- Added full support for a man main hero
- Remake system of identification damaged organs
- Damage is now distributed evenly between all organs involved in the sexual act
- Added option of treatment: daily percentage of cured accumulated damage
2.04 (12/04/2015)
- Added version does not require HearthFires.esm, optional
- Removed the restriction on the accumulated damage, optional
- Changed the formula for calculation of protection: Security = 1 / (1 + experience * 0.05) -> Security = 1 / (1 + sqrt (experience) * 0.05)
2.03 (03/01/2015)
- initial reliz at www.loverslab.com
- clean of mod start after game load, now
- decrease debuffs
2.02 (02/01/2015)
- fix menu
- mfsi_SexEffectsConfig.psc (menu script) does not store state information, now.
- management of speed moved to "PlayerValueControler"
- added the possibility of other modes affect the parameters of this mod
2.01 (15/12/2014)
- fix wrong depends from SexLabSoulgemPregnancy.esm
- change colors state bars of organs
2.00 (10/12/2014)
- Fixed experiences system
- catch events end of sex
- catch events vibration orgasm Devious Devices
- Added state bars of organs
- Devious Devices(plugs and gag) influence the rate of recovery of relevant organs
- Added save/load settings to file
- added hard dependences from HearthFires.esm (new recipe of Lubricant)

Credits:
mainfct - for the first version of this mod. based on mod Sexout: Wear and Tear для FO:NV(author Odessa).
Ashal - for Sexlab framework
Zadil - for Devious Devices - Assets
Min - forDevious Devices - Integration
Coopervane - for Devious Devices - Expansion.
And the other developing series of Devious Devices

PlayerValueControler v0.03
This mod management of speed. Other mods send request to it.
Maximum 128 mods.
Player can configure calculations rule.
This mod takes the test of time.

Hand instalation:
Copy all from
1) "00 Core"
2) "01 ENG" or "01 RUS" (English or russian langue)
3) If you use Devious Devices Expansion then "02 Devious Devices Expansion" .
4) If you use iNeed then "02 iNeed" .

I makes integration patch for
Devious Devices Expansion
INeed

Slave Boots and Unlocked Slave Boots from ZazAnimationPack do not support, because it will be conflict with future update of big script file zbfBondageShell.pex. But this boots can be safely used.

Types of formulas
Simple sum - adds all speed mults
Limited sum - player set limits of sum
Extremum - sum limited by min mult and max mult
Cumulative extremum - same as Extremum, but if (sum > max mult) or (sum < min mult ) then result = (max mult or min mult) + portion(sum - (max mult or min mult))

API

int Function SetMultBonus(String ModName, String ValueName, Float Value)
Request to add / overwrite coefficient
ModName - name of mod (for example "YouMod.eps"), sending the request (if the next game loads this mod is not connected, than this coefficient will be received)
ValueName = "SpeedMult". It one value at this time
Value - value of coefficient
Return
1 - success
0 - mod is busy(script work fast. I did not see this result. Just in case)
-1 - failure(it is too many mods / wrong ValueName)

int Function CleanModByName(String ModName)
Remode you mod.
ModName - name of mod
1 - success
0 - mod is busy

Sexlab_WearAndTear has the same API with small differences
int Function SetMultBonus(String ModName, String ValueName, Float Value)
ValueName = MouthHealingMult, AnusHealingMult, VaginaHealingMult, MouthResistBonus, AnusResistBonus, VaginaResistBonus
Recommended values for
MouthResistBonus, AnusResistBonus, VaginaResistBonus : (-1, 1) with step 0.05
MouthHealingMult, AnusHealingMult, VaginaHealingMult : (-1, 1) with step 0.01

For modmakers and tranlators
I am not good in english. It would be better if someone translation.
I use for translation TesVTranslator. Dictionaries for it can be found in UserDictionary.7z
If you need in same changes in mod, tell me about it.

Change Log:
0.03 (12/04/2015)
- chenge patch for Devious Devices Expansion
- add patch for iNeed

I did not realize that new development for WAT was being done.

I'm interested (only) in male PCs, and chose WAT 1.01 over Apropos because it was simpler and easier to tweak.  Using my nearly nonexistent script editing skills, I modified WAT 1.01's scripts to 1) enable the WAT system to be activated on a male character, 2) if male, redirect vaginal damage to the anus, 3) change healing amount to a multiplier rather than a sum (e.g. heal 25% per day, instead of 25 points).  I am lucky that I could even get my revised scripts to compile, and they work adequately.  Not all sex events are recognized, which may be, as someone pointed out, because 1.01 and SexLab 1.59c are not fully compatible.

As a side note, the original 1.01 scripts seemed to include a hard coded "penalty" where male characters would take more damage than females (30% iirc).

I would like very much if you would consider enabling male support in WAT 2.x.  This could be done by either omitting the Vaginal stat entirely, or having acts with the "Vaginal" tag damage the Anus as I've done.

Also, I'm concerned about using PlayerValueController.  Will this interfere with other mods that modify move speed?  The most obvious one I have is Requiem, which controls player speed significantly.

I have attached a copy of my modified script source.

mfsi_sexeffectsscript - Copy with Sathar's edits and exponetial decay.psc

I'm having an issue where it doesn't save damage upon reloading a save. The long version is after my khajiit lady let Farkas do some butt stuff to her in exchange for just a little "free" heavy armor training the damage bar for her poor little butt-hole filled up about half-way with yellow. I then saved my game and quit to the desktop in order to go watch whatever Adult Swim was showing that wasn't anime. After watching half an episode of "The Cleveland Show" I came back to reload my game to find that my poor little khajiit lady's butt-hole damage was somehow gone. (To her relief I'm sure.)  :D This never happened in the old version by "mainfct" that I used before this one. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

IraGamagori, it is some problem to make visual effect.

- i can not use shader (like, in spell ironflesh or in semen of sexlab), because the same texture used for body and head.
- replace body texture will conflict with numerous custom textures of other players

Sathar
1) Current system make damage to anus and mouth(I just checked it out). I'll have to fix it
2) May be it will be better, to rename vagina to penis for a man? 
3) I do not see any difference between
(heal 25% per day) 
and
(heal 25 point per day.  max sum of damag = 100).

"penalty" for male) you may get the same effect, when change settings "damage per act"

WaT have soft depends from PVC. Without PVC speed do not change.
All mods change the speed anyway conflict with each other. PVC is an attempt to make friends with these modes. But it need to make patches.

Mancubus84, it seems like your quest script was broken and restarted.
What version you used before?

Mancubus84, it seems like your quest script was broken and restarted.

What version you used before?

(UPDATE: It was version 1.01 by "mainfct".) (Edit) I remember that I also used this patch I found on his support forum made by "Classified1" so it would work with a version of Sexlab over 1.55. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27405-sexlab-wear-and-tear/page-3<- Could this patch be an issue? (Edit... again.) I've went back to mainfct's v.1.01. Yours has nice features, but might be too advanced for me. :( I might try again some day.

Sathar

1) Current system make damage to anus and mouth(I just checked it out). I'll have to fix it

2) May be it will be better, to rename vagina to penis for a man? 

3) I do not see any difference between
(heal 25% per day) 
and
(heal 25 point per day.  max sum of damag = 100).

"penalty" for male) you may get the same effect, when change settings "damage per act"

Regarding #1, I'm not sure if by "current" you mean my modified 1.01 or your new 2.04.

#2: I'm not sure about

#3:  There is no difference when damage = 100, but as the damage level decays there is a big difference.  The old way is linear: at 25 points a day, 100 damage will heal in exactly 4 days (100 - 25 - 25 - 25 - 25 = 0).

At 25%, it will take much longer (exponential instead of linear):

Day 1 100 - (100 x 0.25) = 75

Day 2 75 - (75 x 0.25) = 56.25

Day 3 56.25 - (56.25 x 0.25) = 42.19

Day 4 42.19 - (42.19 x 0.25) = 31.64

and so on.  I also add a flat -1/day in order to eliminate the fraction when damage is less than 1.0.  I got the idea from a Nexus mod that causes bounties to decay in a similar way.

The "male penalty" I was referring to is called "PointDamageMultPerActM", is set to 1.2 in mfsi_sexeffectsconfig, is "hidden" and cannot be changed in the MCM, and as far as I can tell simply causes males to take increased damage (20%)  from all effects.

dunno, apropos still offers far more features - slave tats dependence (cuts and bruises) plus apropos utility overlay which centers messages about your health condition

I would assume that this mod is a good option for those of us who don't want the -massive- script load that Apropos and its dependencies come with.

I mean, Apropos and Arousal are just a tad much for those of us who actually use Skyrim for more than the sex mods.  Yes, there are some of those left.

when i try install PlayerValueControler v0.03 nexus mod manager tell this error: A problem occurred during install: 

Element "plugin" has an invalid child element "typeDescriptor". List of expected elements: "image, files, conditionFlags".

The mod was not installed. What i can do except migrate to another mod manager?

Sexlab_WearAndTear_v2.06

Change Log:
2.06 (19/04/2015)
- Added full support for a man main hero
- Remake system of identification damaged organs
- Damage is now distributed evenly between all organs involved in the sexual act
- Added option of treatment: daily percentage of cured accumulated damage

Thank you for the changes.  I've given them a try:

I was worried that PVC could interfere with other mods like Requiem and RND which affect movement speed, but so far they seem to work okay together.  I may need to test this more.

I've tried WAT with a male PC and so far everything seems to be working well.  A proper uninstall of 1.01 and a clean save was definitely needed.  I also use Immersive HUD which handled hiding and showing the WAT widgets just fine.

Some of the English translations are a little awkward (but still understandable), for example "undestructible" penis should probably be "indestructible".  Also, in the MCM, penis damage per act is still labeled "vaginal", but the tooltip is correct.

The percentage healing per day seems to be working okay.

Thanks again for giving WAT a long needed update!

I also use Immersive HUD which handled hiding and showing the WAT widgets just fine.

When Immersive HUD hide and show the WAT widgets? May be, it will be better make control in WAT?

I also use Immersive HUD which handled hiding and showing the WAT widgets just fine.

Some of the English translations are a little awkward (but still understandable), for example "undestructible" penis should probably be "indestructible".  Also, in the MCM, penis damage per act is still labeled "vaginal", but the tooltip is correct.

You can correct

Data\interface\translations\sexlab_WearAndTear_english.txt

Dictionary for TESVTranslator you can find in UserDictionary.7z

When Immersive HUD hide and show the WAT widgets? May be, it will be better make control in WAT?

With WAT, the widgets are always displayed.

Immersive HUD hides the widgets, and only displays them when pressing the "show interface" key.  It would be nice if the widgets also displayed briefly when the values change, but I don't know how to do that.

You can correct

Data\interface\translations\sexlab_WearAndTear_english.txt

Dictionary for TESVTranslator you can find in UserDictionary.7z

I have made some "corrections" -- I am uploading them so that you or others may use them if you wish.

Also, there appears to be a bug with $mfsi_PenisHealingPerDay_info; the translated tooltip doesn't appear, just that tag.  This appears to be cosmetic only.

sexlab_WearAndTear_english.txt

This seems like a great mod, but unfortunately I can't get it to work. My resistance values get updated correctly but current W&T does not change at all.

Neither PVC nor the mod itself show any mods detected. I've tried changing the order but it doesn't change anything. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

This seems like a great mod, but unfortunately I can't get it to work. My resistance values get updated correctly but current W&T does not change at all.

Neither PVC nor the mod itself show any mods detected. I've tried changing the order but it doesn't change anything. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I had a similar issue.  Are you upgrading from an old version of WAT?  I was, and once I did a proper uninstall, manually verified that all old scripts were deleted, and reinstalled 2.06 this problem went away.

It would be nice if the widgets also displayed briefly when the values change, but I don't know how to do that.

Which variant is preferable?

1) when the state of a organ, showing all status bars

2) when the state of a organ, showing one status bar

It would be nice if the widgets also displayed briefly when the values change, but I don't know how to do that.

Which variant is preferable?

1) when the state of a organ, showing all status bars

2) when the state of a organ, showing one status bar

Both are good.

Update:  Actually, the current system seems to work okay, too.  I set Immersive HUD to manage all widgets and to automatically hide the interface.   I set WAT to display the meters.

The meters automatically hide, and are displayed (along with my Frostfall and Loot & Degredation meters) when I use the iHUD key to show the interface and compass.  This is perfectly acceptable.

I've been using WAT on a new game for a few days now, and it seems to be working well.  Sometimes damage seems to apply to the wrong organ, or not at all, but I blame Sexlab for that.

• 2 weeks later...

You may want to test starting new characters with ECE on the English version. This mod prevented new character creation.

Also in Wrye using the install wizard

An error occurred in the wizard script:
Line 7:	
Error:	(Line 7, Column 1): Missing arguments to 'SelectOne'.

Sexlab_WearAndTear_v2.07
Change Log:
2.07 (07/05/2015)
- A little fix the general page (add formulas and change the display format of the current state and resistances)
- Added resistance coefficient on experience
- Added widgets to hide mode after a certain time after the state change

You may want to test starting new characters with ECE on the English version. This mod prevented new character creation.
Also in Wrye using the install wizard

An error occurred in the wizard script:
Line 7:	
Error:	(Line 7, Column 1): Missing arguments to 'SelectOne'.

1) what is ECE  (i need it link to this mod)
2) I deleted this installer.  There is only fomod installer support, now.