[REQ] Female Solo Idle

Hello LL community!

I understand there are a number of amazing animators around, and it seems I've found something which seems to not be covered by anyone - A female masturbation idle - just a little quick rub around to keep things interesting.  I certainly know I find myself doing it quite a bit when playing in my "pleasure" playthrough mod configuration ;)

I've looked around what I believe to be is quite a bit for a one-stage animation that does this to simply hard-replace with the default idle, but have had no luck so far finding anything.

For those really interested in Aroused, one could make this some kind of plugin for Aroused which will maintain arousal while doing nothing, or be the active idle when fully aroused (just some ideas perhaps to motivate some people haha; I only want the animation).

I am aware of Sexy Idle Animations, but let's face it - they don't really do anything down there, and still, there are some huge clipping issues with the hands/arms with busts that are just a little bit too big for how the animations are designed around, even with HDT.

If I had the tools/know-how of the tools/know-how to animate... anything whatsoever, I'd be very inclined to do this myself.  Sadly, I'm not exactly what you'd call the artistic type.

So, I'm making this request in hopes someone will take on this task.  I'm not asking for a major production here, just a fairly lady-like stance with some quick futzing around down there every so often (if that alone isn't too much).

I'd really like to see something like this implemented.  I hope those who agree will support this notion as well, and hope someone is willing to take this on.

Thanks!

Just one stage animation? I could do that if I have time. I'm currently doing some animations for my mod anyway. But I can't do the plugin part. So, if someone is willing to do that part, I can provide the animation.

However, if you have good imagination and necessary will, I strongly recommend you to give it a shot of making it yourself. There are many good tutorials and experienced creators here who could give advices. I can help too, but I'm not so experienced like most of the artists here even if I've made a lot of animations lately.

One stage is all that can be used for an idle if I'm correct, as it would just be a replacer for mt_idle.hkx.  I can't rip existing solo anims from SexLab animations because they all have multiple parts, which would cause the animations to have no start/end sequences.

I've given animation generally speaking a few chances before in the past when in school, and I'll state that I'm both not particularly good at it (at all), and I really despised doing it; it never came out the way I wanted to/I always thought what I did looked pretty bad, and I was never really fond of constantly making changes to minute details for the same thing over and over in attempts to remedy it, which usually ended up just making it worse.   :P  I'd likely have a better chance at creating the plugin if anything, but I don't use Aroused as generally speaking I like having a bit more control over my character and I found it a bit too distracting from the rest of the gameplay for my liking.  That comment was mostly there to serve as inspiration for people who really like Aroused and perhaps would consider making this type of animation for that reason.

But we'll see where my free time lands me.  RL's kinda hectic for now, and I'd rather make a first mod something a bit more simple, but still useful/new and self-motivating.

Kristy,

That's brilliant and now I'm surprised that this was never made either...

Yea.  I went scrounging around for a while and was really surprised nobody's done it.  I imagine there'd be substantial demand as well, considering the download count for the existing Sexy Idle Animation pack (which gdxai mentions)

Possibly something like this?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?

This isn't full on masturbation but the animation does include a lot of rubbing and caressing. 

I referenced this is my original post.  Unfortunately, while great for some bodies, this mod has major issues with different breast sizes than what the mod was made for.  It also doesn't do with anything down there - just the breasts.  The animations in this pack that don't create such anomalies are either one which is just an idle with heavy breathing, or some kind of weird dance that honestly just gets annoying.

Ideally I'm requesting something similar in nature - a fairly short, simple stimulation which could reasonably replace an idle.

It's not a short animation (maybe a minute long) and you will have to rename it/replace the mt_idle...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/214-standing-female-masturbation/

Maybe someone who knows how to edit animations could do something like your asking for; using it as a base.

Yea, I saw this was basically the only one out there, and was something I looked into more.  It's way too long to use as an idle, though, and still uses some breast rubbing which will replicate the issues faced with the Sexy Idles pack regarding breasts sized differently than how the animation was made.

Archived