Unable to perform basic installation of HDT physics.

Basti

What is says in the title basically. I actually managed to get it working on nexus mod manager fairly easily, but then ran into problems with the breasts smazaming out. I then uninstalled everything, then re-installed the basic mods to get the same problem.

I've decided I may as well try to bugfix by doing a basic instillating as reccomended, but ironically after moving over to Mod Organiser i'm unable to get any breast movement at all. I've check that hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xm is in the correct folder... and it is. So what am I doing wrong? Do I really need to do a complete clean install of skyrim or something?

Yea, I've gone though that.

Anyways I've gone through and the problem was using Calientes CBBE body mod wasn't working for some reason that I can't really fathom. I've now tried using ALSL body and it works. However I still have the problem of spazaming breasts as before, despite the fact I've followed the instillation almost to a point. I'll create a new thread for this problem in any case.

Archived