"Lipple" Body

Is it possible for you to make a version of this mesh where the breasts aren't, as my brother put it "silly-huge"? I'm trying to make bodyslide files for this and having the breasts so big that they're absorbing each other is making the conversion process more or less impossible, so if you could make a version of the mesh with the chest scaled down 4 or 5 cup sizes, I'll use that to whip up a batch of bodyslide files for everyone.

Edit: Btw, I love the textures on it too, what did you use as a base for the UV map?

Is it possible for you to make a version of this mesh where the breasts aren't, as my brother put it "silly-huge"? I'm trying to make bodyslide files for this and having the breasts so big that they're absorbing each other is making the conversion process more or less impossible, so if you could make a version of the mesh with the chest scaled down 4 or 5 cup sizes, I'll use that to whip up a batch of bodyslide files for everyone.

Edit: Btw, I love the textures on it too, what did you use as a base for the UV map?

Hi! I personally think the the lipples look kinda silly on smaller breasts at least they did when I first started making the mesh, I'll see if I can tone them down a bit for you for sure but is there anyway you could try to make bodyslide files for the current mesh?

I split the chest up on the mesh a while back so they dont actually meet in the middle but if its still a problem I'll try for sure try and tone it down.

Hi! I personally think the the lipples look kinda silly on smaller breasts at least they did when I first started making the mesh, I'll see if I can tone them down a bit for you for sure but is there anyway you could try to make bodyslide files for the current mesh?

I split the chest up on the mesh a while back so they dont actually meet in the middle but if its still a problem I'll try for sure try and tone it down.

They probably will look silly on smaller breasts, but this is more for getting the conversion sliders to work as converting something so large to the much smaller base of CBBE, and UUNP causes a lot of problems (crushed meshes). Once the conversion is done and sliders are made, people can scale the breasts as big as they want, and also adjust the size of other body parts. So, this is basically just to get to a starting point.

They probably will look silly on smaller breasts, but this is more for getting the conversion sliders to work as converting something so large to the much smaller base of CBBE, and UUNP causes a lot of problems (crushed meshes). Once the conversion is done and sliders are made, people can scale the breasts as big as they want, and also adjust the size of other body parts. So, this is basically just to get to a starting point.

Alright I'll see what I can do either today or tomorrow night! :)

• 2 months later...

I thought this thread was dead/forgotten/abandoned, but thankfully it's not

Yeah sorry Ive just been silently working on it and outfits and stuff whenever I have time, I just updated the OP with the most recent version of the mesh which has thicker legs and some work done on the breasts themselves, ill try adding in some of my already fitted armors as well some time today.

Also if anyone is aware of any armor you think might be good for this body mesh please suggest it in here or a pm or whatever!

Below is only my humble opinion

Dunno, it may look scary due to red color, like something was just cut off. Mind change 'lipstick' color, add some texture details, add more volume to lips mesh.. ?

I can do different colors upon request for individual people, you can also just do it in Photoshop if you have it and by using a dds plugin which is free. Literally just color over the red.

Ill see if I can add some more volume to the lips the mesh is just very finicky around there so its difficult, thanks for the suggestions!

do we get big mouth lips now too ? :)

No haha but you can get that from using racemenu.

Also if your not seeing a change in your characters body mesh then you may have put the contents of the zip directly into your skyrim folder, that way the extracted data folder fuses with your data folder. If you already have done this and its not showing up in game then there could possibly be something overwriting it? I'm not too sure.

any chance of getting a bodyslider of this for uunp?

Someone was going to make one for me but I ended up not being able to give them a fixed model(to their specifications) in time. If I figure out how to do it on my own then ill release one otherwise probably not

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some sliders for this would be amazing, not sure what sorta work really goes into it, I know there are conversion tutorials at least for outfits....still, glad to see there's still some progress being made!

ALSO, just to note, not just in this thread but in quite a few that images aren't really showing up, maybe because of imgur? Someone said in another thread that they were hosting images there and they were also missing, just broken jpegs everywhere >w<

Some sliders for this would be amazing, not sure what sorta work really goes into it, I know there are conversion tutorials at least for outfits....still, glad to see there's still some progress being made!

ALSO, just to note, not just in this thread but in quite a few that images aren't really showing up, maybe because of imgur? Someone said in another thread that they were hosting images there and they were also missing, just broken jpegs everywhere >w<

Is there anyway to fix this? I can't see any of the pictures here.