Little delay when unequipping clothes

MaxShadow09

Hello people, I'm new here. I just installed HDT physics extension, and it's working fine. However, I noticed that there's a small delay when a female character unequips her clothes. Like if it were loading something big. It didn't happen before. I'm using the latest HDT plugin, latest SKSE, XPMS Extended and CBBE body (with HDT prefab). Any idea of why this is happening?

EDIT: I've run the game again, and now it doesn't freezes when unequipping. I don't know what fixed it. Anyway, I not really sure but, feels like the game stutters more than before. My PC is pretty old, but is it normal to have some performance impact when using HDT?

Usually a loading issue between meshes and textures. If the textures or meshes are high definition, the game may take a longer time to flip between the two (this is most apparent for main body armors/clothes as the mesh's vertices are bound to several bones at a time). Texture loading time may be decreased if you have a lower definition texture. Mesh loading time may also be decreased using a mesh with a lower polygon count. This includes nude and non-nude assets.

HDTPE should not affect loading times unless the physics information is applied to several object/nodes at one time (rarely is this the case for item swapping).

Archived