[Idea] Something I dream about

urielmanx7

Hi, so, I've playing skyrim since like 2013 I think, and up to this point I have never dreamed of anything related about it, but yesterday (I'm writing literally as I get out of bed before I forget it) I did, and, I don't know, writing it now, it doesn't look so cool as when I was dreaming it, but who knows, I'll throw it out here, maybe it

inspires someone to make an epic quest mod or something. Anyway...

I dream that I was playing skyrim and that I was on a new area, it was an island (I can't pin point the name though, apparently in dreams you cannot read, so even if the letters made sense on it I can't make them out now); anyway, while traveling on it, I saw a giant frost spider hanging from a tree, then it went down and proceed to attack me, after killing it, it "drop" a body (don't ask, dream); now, since I was using the mod "bury the dead" I went to the body to apply the spell, but noticed that in the tree the spider was had a little opening on the base, and inside of it it had one of the coffins you find on draugr ruins, so I thought "Oh, ok, so the spider found this recently buried body and was feeding on it", so I pick the body to try to put it back in the coffin (it was one of those with no lid) and apparently I clicked activate by mistake and it turned out the coffin was a secret door, it m opened in a door fashion (as if the door was in the ground, like flat on it), and it let into a sort of ruin, a somewhat big room with coffins on each side of the wall, and on them there were falmer, but they were different; now I can't pinpoint exactly what was it on appearance; dream remember, but they were different in the way that they were using the corpses there and bring them on to an upright coffin in the back of the room and entering it with one, and then like "merge" with them, kinda like caterpillars when changing into butterfly, then they exit the coffin in the new falmer. All I can say is that they looked zombie like (in their demeanor, not that they were missing half a face or something like that), and I was crouching behind a coffin and the ones walking around didn't seem to notice me.  

And then I woke up; XD.

Weird, I know, but as I said, never dreamed about skyrim, so I wanted to write this before it gets lost on my memories; that is literally all I dreamed about, so I can't exactly give more details on things; plus by the time anyone asks, I would have probably forgot already.

Archived