Little help with Nude mods and sex ;/

lipao0207

So hey ... hmmm sup ... this is my first post so yeah ... B)  , so , i have been using skyrim sex mods for a month now , but then i began to see in loverslab the sex screenshots that people post ... they are so FREAKING PERFECT!!!11!1! , for example :

f9c135b953d2f40c89d65c47a5df209b.jpeg

or:

f8adca4a3274e6d72a31cd8c893debfb.jpeg

i already used CBBE + Better males , UNP + Better Males , UNP + 4uDIK's males but my animations are always out of place (like fucking the air sometimes).

here are some examples of my game:

93FL9rQ.jpg

2df8YqG.jpg

So yeah , i would be greatful if you guys could tell me your combination of male + female mods and told me what did you do to get all these perfect animations you get on the screenshots D: <3 . peace.

So hey ... hmmm sup ... this is my first post so yeah ... B)  , so , i have been using skyrim sex mods for a month now , but then i began to see in loverslab the sex screenshots that people post ... they are so FREAKING PERFECT!!!11!1! , for example :

f9c135b953d2f40c89d65c47a5df209b.jpeg

or:

f8adca4a3274e6d72a31cd8c893debfb.jpeg

i already used CBBE + Better males , UNP + Better Males , UNP + 4uDIK's males but my animations are always out of place (like fucking the air sometimes).

here are some examples of my game:

93FL9rQ.jpg

2df8YqG.jpg

So yeah , i would be greatful if you guys could tell me your combination of male + female mods and told me what did you do to get all these perfect animations you get on the screenshots D: <3 . peace.

in sexlab  you got key bind its for move your character example " ;" this move character up and shift+: move character down and other you can see all in mcm menu under sexlab ,you can set you animation to in mcm menu sexlab under animation editor ther you can move player npc and chlong to much animation 

It's pretty hard to get the perfect animation lineup without manual adjustments. There are too many variables; Skeleton, Body Mesh, Actor Scale, Actor Weight, Uneven Terrain, Position of NPC COM Node... To get the best result you need to use the exact same setup as the author of the animation playing. Even so, there can be diffrences between what you see in the software author used to make the animation and in game.

In theory you can make an animation which fits for all conditions if you consider all variables and make all variances, write a script that detects user preferences and plays the proper one. But in practice it's not possible, except if someone finds a way to tweak animations dynamically. Another solution is everybody using the same set up, which would be very boring.

Im having the issue of men having 2 penises. One is detailed and the other is not. I have sex lab, sex lab aroused, SOS, zaz animations pack, realistic ragdoll force, and sex lab match maker. Help me fix this

Do you have nude suits enabled in sexlab? If so, disable it. Schlongs adds a penis so you don't need the nude suit. That's the only reason I can see why it would be giving you two penises. Having another male body replacer would have a similar effect if it has it's own penis (which would show along side the Schlongs penis).

Archived