How to slave

trixie81

Rather than bemoaning the situation I thought tackle this more positively I'd start this thread to get some ideas of ways to have fun with being a slave other than reloading.

So you've been enslaved in SD+ or some other mod that's not Maria Haven (awesome awesome mod, but not a mod that I'd want to use for a more general playthrough) after being defeated and now have a master or mistress. What do you do next? Keep talking to them for ways to service them, wait until night time and nab their key, try and talk to others for help, wait till you go for a walk and look for opportunities to get them horribly murdered, get your hands free and then punch their face in a really satisfying way, or just strip everything in the vicinity that's not nailed down until they've been paid off? Or is there any other options that I've not thought of either for escape or making the experience more entertaining in either a mechanical or RP-ish fashion?

This is why I would very much prefer a dominant companion/spouse with a consensual BDSM relationship to outright slavery.

I, mean the way I see it my almighty Dragonborn could use a good dose of humility every now and then, but not outright chattel slavery

I hope mods like APPS will eventually give us this option.

Hmm.... if no one does it before then, I might have to see about learning enough quest/sexlab modding to try and add rudimentary male support to something like, Get Stripped this summer.

I really like the devious worker quest from more devious quests, you get assigned tasks randomly and paid in items afterwards. There is a great variance of jobs, some very humiliating, some simple normal work like cleaning, milking a cow etc..

That's a nice idea. Bit trickier when you've been enslaved by bandits out in the wilderness and are a very long way away from the nearest merchant though :P

Archived