Request: Manga Body v2 Imitation for Bodyslide 2?

Bonnie Lass

So, I've come back to the mod scene after a long break, and for the most part it seems like everything is working better with each other. But Manga Body, my preferred body mod, has changed shape quite a bit (particularly around the legs) and doesn't appeal to me as much.

Given Bodyslide 2 supports all the new stuff, I'm wondering if someone can make an imitation preset based off Manga Body CBBE v2?

Here's a direct link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/download/1000111465

Is it vanilla or custom armor?

Vanilla (well, skimpy vanilla replacer) that has bodyslide support can be found here.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259

You misunderstand, I want a body preset that matches the mod Manga Body CBBE v2.

The reason I don't just use Manga Body CBBE v2 is because it's not compatible with all the new fun stuff from xp32 Extended and such.

I understand but as my edit message, no one (except original author of Manga body) can imitate exact proportion of the body.

BTW, what in Manga CBBE that not support XPMS?

I see that in Manga page they also put XPMS as requirement.

The xp32 Extended page says not to use old bodies, and the Skyrim Nexus page for Manga Body says not to use the xp32 Extended skeleton for the older versions of Manga Body.

So I was just hoping to have a preset for it in Bodyslide to make a 'new' version of Manga Body v2 that looks the same but has the better compatibility with all the new stuff.

Also, are there any other full vanilla replacements for Bodyslide? It's kind of annoying that the one you linked requires the ESPs to function, which means it'll overwrite Weapons & Armor Fixed Remade

i think that preset you found is the only good copy of manga body for BS 

and two don't all bodies need XPMS? i haven't see a body that didn't need that

The new bodies use the new extended skeleton which is a lot better and has fantastic integration with RaceMenu.

This is a big topic of mine.  I also agree that Manga Body v2 is the best body Skyrim has gotten, even after all this time.  Bodyslide will never give a good result because of a lack of vertices, and other methods for approximating the look will ultimately fail to reproduce the uniquely complex nipples.  Of course it is worth pointing out that v2 itself is a compromise; it's a reshaping of CBBE in an attempt to match the Manga Body from Oblivion.  The nipples were transplanted from the Oblivion original, vertex for vertex, but the rest of the body was just roughly molded, and given CBBE's lack of vertices, there were considerable compromises, especially with regard to the areolae which lost much of their "puffy" look.  Manga Body v3 has better "puffy" areolae but that body (a reshaping of ADEC, I believe) has more sharp corners and a lot of dubious proportion choices.

A couple of months ago, someone posted images to skyrim.jpn.org of an apparent reworking of SevenBase, including the unmistakable Oblivion Manga Body nipples and puffy areolae.  If that ever got released into the wild, it would be the new champion.

I'll add that it doesn't help that the person who has chosen to maintain and update Manga Body has seemingly forgotten, or elected to ignore, the existence of the actual v2 Manga Body.  The last version he uploaded which was actually based on v2 was his v3.0.2.  Everything after that has been based on v3, with the differences between the "CBBE" and "ADEC" variants being essentially subtle (though the CBBE version is somewhat less rough around the edges).

Archived