UNP Phat Ass (WIP)

unbeltedjoker

"No changes to the body meshes,except for normal clothmaking activities,such as cropping ect ect. I will not allow "custom variants" until I am done with this mod.I want to keep simple for awhile,it's not hard to make 20 variants,it's hard to SUPPORT them. Pretty much same thing as it was with TYPE3.

No changes to body texture color map- hold your ponies, let me finish it first. You can start with customization-just do not collapse your details on main texture,so you not gonna loose all your work when tex is updated.

Feet meshes-contact the author, Phygit

Everything else is free to modify on these conditions: upload at Nexus and give proper credits and link to original mod. No permission required. "

That's what he wrote in the mod description on nexus.

Maybe you can just contact him to get his blessing for your project :-P

Thanks for the praises. I haven't contacted Dimon99 yet for the rights to release this because I know he wants to finish all of his variants and Exeters armor conversions first. In the mean time I'm going to convert all of Exeters UNP vanilla armors for my body. So if I do eventually get the green light on this it will be a complete package.

To see my inspiration for this google 'PAWG Cherie' and enjoy.

EDIT: I probably wont modify any other type of body. UNP is the body I use, so UNP is the body I mod. So if you like massive tits my mod ain't for you.

EDIT 2: Also, I'm going to thicken the lower legs a bit to make it more proportioned to the thighs.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it...this body...good work...I really hope you can share this with us...granted you getting permission of course! ;)

I have permission from Dimon99 to release this, unfortunately my laptop is in for repairs now. It will be a few weeks before I release the final body along with some vanilla armor and clothing support.

I'll post updates (pics) here of my progress.

I want to add butt physics ... just makes to much sense right? , is there a fix for crashes on elf races that I missed ?

• 3 weeks later...

@Fox Maiden Well, I don´t think that one for CBBE has to be made because of the Caliente bodyslide + stuffed_bunny´s sliders for CBBE you can obtain that result, unfortunately for UNP there´s nothing like that yet.

That´s why i think it´s good this is for UNP:P

Archived