Requesting support for legacy version of an existing animation

Fredas

I just recently happened to notice that the animation called "Arrok Anal" has been tweaked to do things somewhat differently.  The specific difference which concerns me is the "stage 1" portion, which, in its original iteration, had one actor standing with hands on legs and making a slight swaying motion, but now has said actor with arms spread out and the swaying motion has become a more vigorous up/down motion.  As it happens, a mod I had put together (which was an extension of a preexisting mod) relied upon this specific animation to achieve one of its intended effects, and now that has been somewhat compromised.

I already tried plugging in the old animation, but the actor positions between the two versions are evidently not compatible, and in any event this would not be an agreeable fix for the sake of transparent compatibility.

I propose throwing in support for the older version of "Arrok Anal", which was perfectly fine and really didn't need any ninja changes.

Archived