Doubts about BodySlide, Breast And Butt Physics, etc....

Kuni Osaku

Hello everyone.

I have several questions about how certain mods and certain models of body work.

The first question is:
Can I use the mod Bodyslide2 with a body like Adec Caribbean Body or whit or Body ADEC?

Second cuestión:

With one of these 2 bodys, Can I use Bodyslide, HDT Physics Extensions, HDT Breast And Butt Physics and The TBBP animation of Dragonfly in the same time?

Third question:
The mod Pretty Female Idles, modify the same files as the mod Sexy Animation idle, right?

Fourth question:
Is compatible Enhanced Character Edit mod, with the Mod Racemenu?

And the last cuestión:

If you are using a model body like Adec caribean
Do you have to adapt him all armor and clothing to the body?

Out of cuestions, and early thank .

1st Question : No because Bodyslide 2 only work with CBBE but you can create a body preset look like ADEC or ADEC Carribbean Body.In Share Your Bodyslide Preset topic, you will find many presets.

2nd Question : No because HDT and TBBP has the same function.

3rd Question : Yes.

4th Question : Read the next post.

5th Question : Yes if you use ADEC Morpher Tools.

Hope I answered your questions.

Not true regarding #4

You can actually use ECE and RM3 simultaneously.  Many mods actually require both installed and most others don't have conflict issues.  Always install RM afterwards, and always install things that can use RM versus ECE unless both are required.  Do be careful with conflict issues and do some research, and if you use NMM/are not sure, back up your data folder before attempting anything that may have incompatibilities.

Thank you very much FhkZL1.

About 1st question:
Are you referring to use a base body CBBE with bodyslide and put a close look at Adec or Adec Caribean, true?
Or did you refer to use a base body CBBE, but with textures Adec?

About 2nd Question:
I do not understand what you mean. HDT is just the plugin to run certain animations. But no is, one animation.
TBBP is an animation for the movement of breasts and hips or ass (if I remember correctly)

I think what you refer is: You can not use the TBBP and Dragon Fly (because those two mods if they are animations for the same) ¿True?

I understand the rest of the answers.
I was reading about them and what you mean there.

Answering to KristyllLascivicious:

In nexus I read that there is a version of Race Menu that can be used while the ECE, but with a kind of application or patch, to move things from one mod  to another mod.

But I had no clear, compatibility of the two mods

I forgot to mention that I use NMM.
For convenience and maintaining orderly mods, knowing the possibilities and limitations of NMM.
But it is also true that sometimes it is better to put some mod manually.

Thanks for all

Another separate question I've always had is:
If you create one tipe of body, you need to adjust to a skeleton, like every armor that you will use with this body type.

But my question is: If you put collision in that armor, animations makes of rigid way (right?)
But if you do not put collision (there are always many animations the body crosses that armor unnaturally)

Is that because the animation was created in general, for use with any type of body and armors?
For what I am commenting here,

You need create exclusively animation with that body and armor,  moving 2 things in the same direction of each frame of the animation, right?

Is it only that way the body does not penetrate the armor?

For the 1st question, i mean that and you can't use both ADEC and CBBE because the 2 body mods has different textures.

For the 2nd question, i mean you can't use TBBP animation of the Dragonfly and HDT Physics Extensions because you need 2

different skeletons.For HDT, use XPMS Extended by Groovtama with a TBBP or HDT Enabled Body/Armor and use XP32 Maximum Skeleton by xp32 for TBBP animations with a TBBP Body/Armor (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?) the link for the skeletons; read the description for more details.XPMS Extended by Groovtama is also on loverslab download section.Custom Skeleton Replacers (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16712/?) are also compatible with TBBP.

To install HDT(if you want to use this mod), go to this topic(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/) and follow the tutorial.You can also go to HDT Physics Extensions forum for more details.

For the separate question, you're right at all but use a compatible skeleton (read my above response to the 2nd question).

For the mod manager,NMM is good but i recommend Mod Organizer (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?).

FhkZL1: Thanks again for the replies.

Regarding the first question, I understand that I can´t use a body model Adec and CBBE at a time, by the difference in textures.

But in your first answer, you mean me to use the mod slide to create a CBBE body, but creating the appearance of the model Adec body, right?
It is the last doubt about that question.

Regarding the second question, thanks for clarifying information I had about these mods.
I keep reading a bit before starting try certain things.

And I promise to be the last question for now:

If I have installed the NMM, I have to uninstall or replace Skyrim folder with a backup, to install the Mod Organizer?
Or I can have both installed at the same time?

Thank´s for all

• 3 weeks later...

Helllo People

I have another cuestión relationated whit the principal post.

I use the method of install HDT with XP32 Extended Eskeleton whit colision, and a Cbbe body v3.

But when the PJ realize the idles o animations of HDT her hand enter in her boobs, ans her bottom looks like a pudding.

Anyone tell me, the posible cause of this?

Archived