Master Difficulty

relm77

I am thinking about taking on Skyrim at the highest difficulty. Never have before. So I am curious as to what are the best class ideas for taking this challenge on. What perks and skills would be the best. This challenge is straight up, no GOd mode no cheats. Thoughts???

Actually Legendary is more difficult than Master. Anyway, bows are a bad idea, they deal hardly any damage and you'll be without protection, spells probably lead to the same result. Grab a sword and a shield and slowly poke your enemies to death while you keep blocking their blows. Overall it will be just more time consuming and not that more difficult at all.

I started playing a Mage on legendary, the first steps are very difficult (mostly running araound and trying to aviod beeing hit by enemies) but with training in Alterration (use the magic armor), Restoration (for Heiling and the ward Spells) and, in my case, Illusion and conjuration, it turned out pretty good for my Char (I'm not counting the time it took my to free her form all the restraints some bandits put on her after i the Battles she lost)

what mod puts you in restraints? lol

I started playing a Mage on legendary, the first steps are very difficult (mostly running araound and trying to aviod beeing hit by enemies) but with training in Alterration (use the magic armor), Restoration (for Heiling and the ward Spells) and, in my case, Illusion and conjuration, it turned out pretty good for my Char (I'm not counting the time it took my to free her form all the restraints some bandits put on her after i the Battles she lost)

Archived