Star Citizen?

jack_fraust

With the upcoming social modual release pending, I was pondering how likely it was that the adult modding community would migrate some talent to this game.  It uses the CryEngine, has publicly announced modder support for the full title, and the ability to host private server versions. Moving existing resources over might not be so difficult. Heck, since it's an entire galaxy, player models would not look out of place even if one uses TES standard and custom races, along with any of the other high quality game resources the community holds.

Might be jumping the gun a bit, but am interested in any existing communities oriented in this direction. I already have an Aurora, and dont plan tho purchase anything other than the engineering manual for modders as I prefer acquiring items for game in game.. 

Archived