Problem with all animations

elder92

Hello. I have problem with some animations. I'm using MatchMaker. Some animations don't play. When I'm using O to change animation, some animations don't play. When I'm pressing O again, animation is changing on another and then is works fine. It happened in animal animations. Another problem is situation when I'm trying toggle animation with humans. They all don't works. Masturbate animations don't work too. If you want, I can write list of mods I'm using. All mods are in latest versions. I hope that I just wrote isn't hard to understand :D My english isn't very good.  

Make sure you use FNIS and that everything is up to date, also check the box that allows for creature animations in the sexlab MCM menu.

If that doesn't work try resetting sexlabs animation registry.

Also, run "GenerateFNISforUsers", it's in the Tools folder with FNIS.

You should run that executable any time you add or remove a mod.

Everything is up to date becouse I downloaded all mods again ( as I said, I lost all my mods from portable disc). I'm using GenerateFNISforUsers (I'm not so noob :D) always. I tried reset SexLab registry but it still doesn't work.

I'm no expert by any means.  I've had my own problems with SexLab animations, both before and after I'd decided to uninstall Skyrim completely and then reinstall it.

But both times I had issues with animations, it was due to load order as well as having all the required prerequisite mods. This last time it happened, I'm not sure I would have ever figured it out if I hadn't been using MO.

Luckily, MatchMaker only requires the base Sexlab Framework (be sure you're using v1.59b or newer).

My problems with FNIS this last time - actually only a couple of days ago - were because I was running GenerateFNISForUsers from the wrong folder.  That's where MO came in, allowing me to reinstall it correctly and then pop up a warning any time I needed to re-generate FNIS before launching the game.

Mod Organizer saved my Skyrim.  I'll never use NMM again.

Archived