About Devious Devices

cxsora

I was use Devious Devices series mod, when PC sneak near bandit, the vibrate from plugs make PC stand up and surrounded by many bandits immediately. Even though I use DEFEAT and SUBMIT,the belt prevent PC to surrender but only killed. Then I uninstall it...(Some body tell me the Death Alternative will cause many bugs and I have no use it, well, no bugs and CTDs at all.)

A few days ago I play a Japanese rpg game, PC captured by demons and forced equip a magic belt fixed with randomly vibrate plugs, when any males‘ dick near, this belt will Unloading automatic, when dick far away, the belt will equip automatic.

I think it would be good if belts force PC aroused and sex.

No useful reply at all after a few days. Princessity said I can disable "hardcore effects" in MCM, but it's not solve the fundamental problem. 

Infact I couldn't understand why many skyrim moders in loverslab work on Devious Devices.(Rebuild chastity system in skyrim like the ancient European?) It limits dragonborn's sex largely. (One of my friends said because Devious Devices, the quality of skyrim sex mod will never beyond oblivion)

Why can't transform thinking and get some new ideas from other side of the world. 

Archived