[Request] Proper farming and cultivation

Neogeo

Does anyone know a mod or would be willing to work on a mod which adds a little more immersive farming than what we have gotten through Hearthfire? like, planting seeds with appropriated animations and using tools like the hoe, which already has animations for it since NPCs can be seen using hoes.

As well as growing plants, overgrowing which would kill them and time circles for different plants with an option to enable or disable a notification about when something is ready to gather or not.

The only farming mod I know about was made from a user called Tytanus (if that was his name, I can't remember really...) but it was somewhat bugged and not really enjoyable.

Thing is, I'd really love to play a farmer character and I think I'm not the only one with that idea. In Skyrim, you can play pretty much all sorts of roles. Be it a soldier, a mercernary, trader, treasure hunter, traveler, hunter, mage and whatnot. But where's the farmer? Or the fisherman?

Though the latter one has been requested by another user already.

Archived