having trouble getting a non-barbie female models

stebo104

I am using Mod Organizer, and no matter how i setup the priority order on my female body-skeleton-hdt mods, I can not get the tits or butt to move at all.  The breathing and arched back looks good (even though it don't fit D size or smaller tits).

Mods I have for female body are (placed after graphic and sky hair mods):

<in this order>

ApachiiSkyHair (1.5, female, and male all merged into 1 folder)

RaceMenu

CBBE

Bodyslide 2

XP32 extended

Realistic Ragdolls and Force (normal force)

Sexy Idle Animation

HDT Physics Extenstions

HDT Breasts and Butt Physics (standard w-c [do have loremonger w-c but not turned on]).

I have tryed this with FNIS and without but nothing, then thought I may need ENB placed in skyrim folder, but do not know if i should or not.

So what am i doing wrong or what am I missing.

I really want to play a Succubus but want to get everything working just right on base class's. Not to mention I may even go and make a female Ningheim.  Though lastly, once i get Females working, would like for it to work on npc's and followers.

This should be posted in the technical help area, that's probably why you're not getting answers....well that and the weird title you chose to express  an HDT physics issue. I only looked in here because I thought someone was ranting about Barbie dolls.

If you've explicitly followed one of the numerous but generally similar HDT methods and setup guides here or on Nexus and it isn't working, well there could be a fair number of reasons why. I think you'll need to confirm how you've installed the HDT setup before anyone can say where specifically it's gone awry.

Example: I use an 'all in one' HDT setup, so there are .xml files, a .dll and an .ini file located in my data/SKSE/plugins folder. Then there's a  .nif file in my meshes/actors/character/character assets folder that provides an in game equipable object to activate HDT . Some methods  apply it to a body part instead, like the head, 

The CBBE body you're using should at least be BBP compatible so in theory you should be seeing some canned breast jiggle animations regardless of whether HDT is installed correctly. But the XPMS Extended skeleton is primarily intended for HDT and I don't think it supports BBP  by default, you have to choose that option during installation for it to install the animation files it needs. 

Hope that makes sense. Basically, come back and tell us what and where you've installed your HDT files and we'll go from there. 

Right.....well I can't help with your slut issues. I've never used Succubus, but the author suggests replacing it's included skeleton with  Groovtama's XPMSE files. I take it you've done that? 

So by process of elimination, HDT is correctly installed because Succubus is working with it, you've got a copy of XPMSE installed correctly, so it's not a skeleton issue. Succubus comes with it's own body meshes - that tends to suggest that whatever body meshes vanilla races are using isn't weighted for TBBP. 

Maybe someone else can chime in if that's not the case. 

Archived