NOTE: Added link to full source files for my mods: Strip spell & sanctuary cleanup

Sanctuary Cleanup

Unlimited Torture Victims

Have too much fun in the Dawnstar Sanctuary torture room?

Nazir understands and wants to help. Now he will clean up

after your messes and find you new friends to play with...

Source:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xqh42v7ldackdyq

Version 1.0

http://www.mediafire.com/?tlx832om319vhcx

Version 0.3b

http://www.mediafire.com/?2r5abattpxilhtx

This mod adds a new conversation option to Nazir in the Dawnstar Sanctuary

If the user has purchased the torture room addition,

the user can ask Nazir to clean up any dead bodies in

the torture room. New captives will be found to replace

the removed victims.

My Other Mods

Strip NPC Spell:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5234

Known Issues: Status, Version, Description

--> FIXED, 0.3b, The new captives sometimes have trouble finding the shackles

--> FIXED 0.3b, Victims wrists may not appear inside the shackles while in the shackled animation

--> FIXED, 0.3b, Victims may abruptly stand up then reenter the shackled animation

--> Improved, 0.3b, Unlikely conversation from a tortured captive

--> FIXED?, 0.3b, Sometimes Nazir conversation option does not appear, preventing the Mod from functioning. This seems less frequent in 0.2b than 0.1b. If anyone has this problem and can send me a link to their saved game I would appreciate it.

Installation

Delete any previous versions of this mod

Copy the contents of the Data folder into your Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data folder

Removal 0.3b

Delete the following files:

1. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\SanctuaryCleanup.esp

2. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\DBSanctuaryCleanup_Activate.pex

3. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\DBSanctuaryCleanupScript.pex

3. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\DBSanctuaryCleanup_Females.pex

3. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\DBSanctuaryCleanup_Males.pex

3. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\DBSanctuaryCleanup_Mixed.pex

Removal 0.2b

1. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\SanctuaryCleanup.esp

2. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\DBSanctuaryCleanup_Activate.pex

3. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\DBSanctuaryCleanupScript.pex

Removal 0.1b

1. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\NewVictims.esp

2. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\SanctuaryCleanup_Activate.pex

3. Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\SanctuaryCleanupScript.pex

Thanks!

What's also fun to do is spawn a bunch of initiates, kill the captives, revive them, and watch all your initiates attack the captives!

Also, I might be stupid and blind for this... but I can't seem to find a link for the download itself, only your other mods section has links.

Thanks!

What's also fun to do is spawn a bunch of initiates' date=' kill the captives, revive them, and watch all your initiates attack the captives!

Also, I might be stupid and blind for this... but I can't seem to find a link for the download itself, only your other mods section has links.

[/quote']

Sorry about the links, I coped and pasted the description and forgot to correct them.

I've killed the captives soooo many times testing this mod, I may never kill another. One thing I thought might actually be fun is to add a lever that frees the captives; what do you think?

Thanks!

What's also fun to do is spawn a bunch of initiates' date=' kill the captives, revive them, and watch all your initiates attack the captives!

[/quote']

Sorry about the links, I coped and pasted the description and forgot to correct them.

I've killed the captives soooo many times testing this mod, I may never kill another. One thing I thought might actually be fun is to add a lever that frees the captives; what do you think?

I think it would be a nice addition, but I'd assume they'd just stand there unless you scripted a few things, right?

... it would also be cool if there were scripted initiates instead of having to spawn 'em, the males walking into their dormitory and the females crowding around the cookpot and staying there for all eternity gets a bit depressing. Don't see the point in paying 20k for a big fancy sanctuary when 5% of it is originally used by only 3 people that barely leave their rooms and the dining hall, not including the main character. Heh, ah well though.

All in all, Bethesda could've done a lot more with the sanctuaries and Jorrvaskr. The only faction base I thought was mediocre at best was the Thieves Guild hide-out... and that's only because of the moving coffin. I'm a sucker for secret entrances xD.

I think it would be a nice addition' date=' but I'd assume they'd just stand there unless you scripted a few things, right?

... it would also be cool if there were scripted initiates instead of having to spawn 'em, the males walking into their dormitory and the females crowding around the cookpot and staying there for all eternity gets a bit depressing. Don't see the point in paying 20k for a big fancy sanctuary when 5% of it is originally used by only 3 people that barely leave their rooms and the dining hall, not including the main character. Heh, ah well though.

All in all, Bethesda could've done a lot more with the sanctuaries and Jorrvaskr. The only faction base I thought was mediocre at best was the Thieves Guild hide-out... and that's only because of the moving coffin. I'm a sucker for secret entrances xD.

[/quote']

My thought about the release lever would be that all current initiates would drop from the shackles and run to the exits. I'd disable them with fadeout as they reach an exit and delete them right after.

I agree about the paucity of initiates. I felt the same way when I finished the quest line. I left out that sort of thing in this mod because I didn't want it to conflict with other mods. I'm not much into the graphics side of things and thought someone else would do a better job of overhauling the sanctuary as a whole. I was just frustrated by the one-and-done nature of the torture room and the same comments from the victims over and over.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...