Any digitigrade Khajiit mods or feet textures that don't suck?

deadrising16

I really want good looking digitigrade feet for Khajiit, but the texture that's included with the most popular digitigrade feet mod is a mess compared to my 2k res body texture (E55 beast races) and has terrible seams. I've also tried true digitigrade feet in combination with Grimios plantigrade feet, and it also looks bad (and has clipping issues).

Any other good options out there for Khajiit? I want something that looks as good as the digitigrade feet included in Krittakitty's Lykaios mod.

I don't think there are any yet. I've been trying to create a mod using digitigrade legs and part of the clipping problem is related to the animations being used so people usually just mod the feet which makes it looks a little crummy. Sometimes you get something which still looks okay To get it right they'd have to have walk/run animations replaced with digitigrade equivalents. Werewolves use the dog skeleton (or so I've heard) which is why the Lykaios mod probably looks so good.  I've been pondering on shelling out for 3dsmax just to make a set, but I don't know the learning curve/time involved in doing so.

I don't think there are any yet. I've been trying to create a mod using digitigrade legs and part of the clipping problem is related to the animations being used so people usually just mod the feet which makes it looks a little crummy. Sometimes you get something which still looks okay To get it right they'd have to have walk/run animations replaced with digitigrade equivalents. Werewolves use the dog skeleton (or so I've heard) which is why the Lykaios mod probably looks so good.  I've been pondering on shelling out for 3dsmax just to make a set, but I don't know the learning curve/time involved in doing so.

Well, you'd be doing the world a service. 

Well, you'd be doing the world a service. 

When the Lykaios update comes out she'll also be releasing a khajiit mod that includes her fabulous feet. So if you can hold out a little longer it'll be worth the wait!

Archived